God of War

Big Boss

17 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Sometimes I feel Im taking it too far with God of War. Such an impact this Game has on me... I don't mind loosing 300-400 Bucks. But I CANNOT wait for next week MID.

@kold_war --> Thats Great Bro. Atleast you have time to play. Im in early 30s, In IT, Work Pressure... Gaming left couple of years ago.. We always jump back to Gaming when Games like these gets release. Once in a Generation Games. :)

Ah, early 30s, in IT, work pressure. Add a wifey who hates gaming to that mix and you got me :P

All those who think you’re making a difference to Sony India by cancelling your pre-orders for the CE & LE, nope. Sony India won’t be bothered. If the LE sits on shelves, they’ll just get standard editions of all games going forward, citing “lack of demand and sales” to their bosses. Either way, we’re screwed. 

We earn the lowest, pay the highest, and we get no importance what so ever. 

PS: to play devil’s advocate, sometimes these things can’t be helped. It may not have been a Sony India screw-up. International shipping is extremely complex, and sometimes stock gets allocated late, specially when you have no bargaining power (read: volumes) what so ever. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

I didnt,expecting it tomorrow....or maybe never.

Just called, still haven't received stock but said they will soon and will ship today itself so you (may) get it tomorrow.

Got burned every time I ordered physical. Fk physical, fk it in its a*s. And fk grey market too for marking it up above retail price. Will be going full digital from here on out, hope retail dies out soon. I can actually get the digital version for less than 2000rs with discount coupon and Sony rewards.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Just called, still haven't received stock but said they will soon and will ship today itself so you (may) get it tomorrow.

Got burned every time I ordered physical. Fk physical, fk it in its a*s. And fk grey market too for marking it up above retail price. Will be going full digital from here on out, hope retail dies out soon. I can actually get the digital version for less than 2000rs with discount coupon and Sony rewards.

Got the call, say LE delayed cause of supplier issues, will show up on the 25th. I still asked them to keep the LE. The hype is dying, well done Sony India.... go fk yourself.

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It's funny cause in the grey market here(palika) , the sellers at least do not sell it above retail price. There are some scumbags who state "black chalri hai", but they are small time players and very few in mumbers.

I ordered physical even when I had inkling regarding Sony f**king up pre-orders.

Now I have no idea what is happening with Standard copies. Shouldn't they already have it by now and ship it already?

If they are not shipping by max tomorrow, I am gonna cancel mine as well and go digital. Sunday ko toh khelun.

Damn it when will I learn. :wallbash:

Got a text from Bangalore store that even Standard Edition is not available at midnight, he is telling after 4 pm tomorrow... I have totally lost it now and thinking to go digital. Taken off to work and don’t want to step out of my room tomorrow [emoji83]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cancelling Amazon turns out a great decision.

Called GTS to cancel the order due to delay but a new deal got struck.

They will send me standard edition Tomorrow and on getting LE they will send me that and i return the standard edition :clapping:

Call GTS asap who ordered LE

Edited by hope
  • Like 2

Cancelling Amazon turns out a great decision.

Called GTS to cancel the order due to delay but a new deal got struck.

They will send me standard edition Tomorrow and on getting LE they will send me that and i return the standard edition :clapping:
thats great on em.. someone from gts is probably reading this thread very carefully..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk