SRINI87

What about open world impressions? Most of the cons i read about are related to hoard of enemies on the outside gunning for your life and they come back to life soon after because of the healer robots. You cant explore freely because of this and the solution to do away with this problem is also kinda temporary. 

3 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

What about open world impressions? Most of the cons i read about are related to hoard of enemies on the outside gunning for your life and they come back to life soon after because of the healer robots. You cant explore freely because of this and the solution to do away with this problem is also kinda temporary. 

Didnt reach open world yet.

Played a good 3-4 hrs chunk of the game. 

Game mechanics are as solid as I have seen. Really surprising, coming from new team for their first game. 

Only issue is some design decisions, like healer robots. Gamers like to "complete" their games, don't like the idea that a robot comes and resurrects enemies I just killed. But these minor hiccups can be easily fixed, maybe with just a patch.

On 2/26/2023 at 8:56 PM, Shantz said:

Is it me or is the aiming too wonky on this game with a controller?

It plays like a survival game. You need to zap them before shooting, or dodge their attach then fire from close range. 

It also gives you limited bullets so you can't spray and pray. I get more healing items, which are needed cause battles are tense, even a group of 3 basic robots can take you down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Played it on PC. Really enjoyed the game. 8/10. Perfectly scratched that Bioshock itch for the time until Judas releases.

The only issue is that I didn't enjoy the open world enemy design. The game made it really annoying to explore the open world with its infinitely spawning super aggresive AI.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...