E3 2018 - General Discussion and News

beyond good n evil 2
Stated it as an prequel before airing its trailer
How in the blue hell its part 2/sequel
I dont think this game would top
Giving me same vibe as no man s sky part 1
Participate in the game go for co op raiding
The city of ganesha :facepalm
Means they dont really believe themselves so need help from the fans .
Itna time laga kay bhi

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Gears POP! has more views than Crackdown 3. CjXXOZm.gif 

Honestly, I don't know why Crackdown 3 is even hyped to this level. The first 2 games weren't ground breaking exclusives to begin with and by the looks of it, neither is this game. I'd rather have Gears 5 release faster than this game.

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Next Fable game will get huge love and praise as it will be complete new take on Fable by a new team.

in the first E3 totally, but in next 4 E3s and a cancellation later; no more :P

7 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

in the first E3 totally, but in next 4 E3s and a cancellation later; no more :P

Naa PG is very well managed studio. One of the best in Europe according to GI.biz survey. They will get it done in time and will deliver. I'm confident about Fable especially after seeing amount of talent they hired for their 2nd studio to make Fable. They hired people from Sony, Rockstar, Bioware, Former Kojima production devs, Bethesda and DiCE. I have full faith in them. 

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-12-playground-games-our-best-is-yet-to-come-thanks-to-microsoft-acquisition

They super confident. 

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Includes all videos. 

Official videos count:

ZezOO5S.png

____

Amazing how no one is even covering or talking about Gears 5 or Crackdown 3. CjXXOZm.gif 

Game looks amazing :O

And Gears is not playable or having any kind of behind the door media presentation. 

Same for Crackdown. Media always cover games regardless of their popularity on YT. It's just they didn't get appointment for Gears and Crackdown from MS . It's confirmed by one of the editors on Giantbomb e3 podcast. They said they didn't get any appointment for Gears and Crackdown from MS 

Gears is next year bro, so they saving lot of stuff for next year. 

Crackdown 3 still not proper gameplay footage or media coverage is concerning when pretty much every game that is coming next year has some stuff to show.

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

Wtf is this? :mellow: wierd game.

Devolver actually publishes pretty good games. 

This game is made by 1 person. Yep. One person and he previously worked on games like LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2 and most recently Tearaway.

Archived