2018 FIFA World Cup - France Le champion du monde

Heaven Angel

Imagine wanting The World Cup on locally preferred timings... Some people.

International matches boring because they are usually friendly. Not a single match was boring last time because every team brought out their best. And you call yourself a football fan. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Imagine wanting The World Cup on locally preferred timings... Some people.

International matches boring because they are usually friendly. Not a single match was boring last time because every team brought out their best. And you call yourself a football fan. 

What is wrong with hoping the matches are on preffered time to watch your favourite sport :ko:

Many people don't have all the time in the world to watch everything there is . They have to balance many things :):)

Why do you get so hyper :ko:

Because it happens once in 4 years and on top of that you want it to be locally perfectly timed. 

Anyways, the schedule is already out and every match takes place between 1 pm to 8 pm which is evening-night for you.

Finals at 4 pm BST. 

Yeah. Since it's Russia, it shouldn't be all that bad for us, in terms of the time difference.

Way better than Brazil obviously.

Also, @hope is hoping a little too much, I guess. :lol:

Imagine, the last World Cup being scheduled as per the IST. Lol!

All stadiums in Brazil would've been mostly empty and Indians glued to the TV in the evenings here. :lol:

17 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Well, not quite a dark horse, but I have a feeling Belgium might be the ones to watch out for.

Their coach is retarded so i doubt that.He didnt even include nainggolan in the squad.

Germany strike force kinda seem weak. 

They will face same problem as they did in the Euros if Muller doesn't score like it just did not go in for him in Euros. Others will have to contribute. 

Archived