2018 FIFA World Cup - France Le champion du monde

Heaven Angel

Iniesta will always be remembered as one of the greatest midfielders. The Xavi-Iniesta combo was magical. 

That said, Spain played poorly and didn't deserve to advance. Having possession for the sake of possession doesn't help. 

Oh, yeah, obligatory lols on people thinking De Gea as best GK in the world. aIN0onq.gif 

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Croatia Vs Denmark - Goals and Penalties

If only that last penalty for Denmark had struck in!

Now to see if Brazil can win today... :fear1:

Schmeichel had a great match. Shame his teammates let him down. 

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Oh, yeah, obligatory lols on people thinking De Gea as best GK in the world. aIN0onq.gif 

No one else is better than him at the moment.. 
He did have a poor run of games for Spain this world cup but he has been phenomenal for United in the past few seasons..

I hope this world cup run does wade off interest from Real madrid to try to buy him again this time :fear1:

8 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Iniesta will always be remembered as one of the greatest midfielders. The Xavi-Iniesta combo was magical. 

That said, Spain played poorly and didn't deserve to advance. Having possession for the sake of possession doesn't help. 

He scored the winner and only goal in '10 final from what i remember... 

If not De Gea, then who?

4 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

No one else is better than him at the moment.. 
He did have a poor run of games for Spain this world cup but he has been phenomenal for United in the past few seasons..

I hope this world cup run does wade off interest from Real madrid to try to buy him again this time :fear1:

Agreed, He's a great GK.  

Archived