2018 FIFA World Cup - France Le champion du monde

Heaven Angel

7 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

The gamer in me wanted Japan to win. :( I was almost certain of the match going to ET. But, Japan had a player or two too many, ahead for the final corner.

Superb performance by them overall, though. Credit to Martinez and Belgium for the comeback.

It was great match including the awesome comeback. I was fully expecting it to go to extra time and the shootout. 

The counter for the final goal along with Lukaku letting it go was fantastic. 

Belgium vs. Brazil will be interesting. 

Same for Uruguay vs. France.

We are going to have Russia/Croatia/Sweden/Switzerland/Colombia/England as one of the finalists. Crazy. 

Wanted Argentina to win- they lost.
Wanted Portugal to win- they lost.
Wanted Spain to win- they lost.
Now I wanted Belgium to win and when Japan did those 2 quick goals my wife told me stop supporting teams you like cos they all lose[emoji23]
But, what a comeback. Heartbreaking for Japan but they did their country proud. Great game. This world cup has been a lot closer and exciting than the previous.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Wanted Argentina to win- they lost.
Wanted Portugal to win- they lost.
Wanted Spain to win- they lost.
Now I wanted Belgium to win and when Japan did those 2 quick goals my wife told me stop supporting teams you like cos they all loseemoji23.png
But, what a comeback. Heartbreaking for Japan but they did their country proud. Great game. This world cup has been a lot closer and exciting than the previous.

I did the same thing with Iceland, Spain and Japan :D

50 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Boring match. Hopefully England one will be exciting.

Yup, probably the only match so far in this round of 16 that even I found boring.

England vs Columbia should be much better with England winning it. :fear1:

Colombia are playing pathetically. Also, how come VAR have not sent that guy who headbutt that England player? Absolutely ridiculous.

Edit: Frickin' finally. Penalty given. Never thought I'd say this, but come on Kane. Score against Ospina.

Edit 2: Yes! Superb penalty by Kane. Hope the Colombians are sent home crying after they lose.

Archived