2018 FIFA World Cup - France Le champion du monde

Heaven Angel

How many people believed Croatia will play the finals. None. Even they wouldn't have thought this when the tournament started. They did great. France was just better when it mattered. One of the best world cups in ages.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

@VelivolusDas - congrats! France Le champion du monde 2018! 

Feel free to choose a title as per your liking. 

Yipee! :dance:

Couldn't be happier. :dance:

Title? What title? Custom title? I don't know what to choose. :fear:

In terms of my liking of John Marston, I guess I'll go with, 'The Man from Blackwater'

afbr5w.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin, Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani and FIFA President Gianni Infantino have taken part in a ceremony to hand over the role of FIFA World Cup™ hosts from Russia to Qatar.

The trio gathered in the Georgievsky Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace and, in place of a baton to symbolise the changing of the Host Nation, they used the official match ball for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ knockout rounds, the adidas Telstar Mechta. Mr Putin himself took it down from the podium and handed it to the Emir of Qatar.

Russian President Vladimir Putin:
Today is a ceremonious occasion as Russia passes the FIFA World Cup torch to the state of Qatar. The World Cup is coming to an end in Russia. We are proud of what we’ve managed to achieve for fans of this wonderful sport. The whole country has taken enormous pleasure from interacting with the world of football and the fans who have visited us from all over the planet. I am sure our friends from Qatar will manage to stage the 2022 FIFA World Cup just as exceptionally.

“It goes without saying that we are ready to share the experience we’ve built up hosting the World Cup with our Qatari friends. We will do everything to ensure football can carry out its amazing and humanitarian role of uniting people, countries and continents.”

10 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yipee! :dance:

Couldn't be happier. :dance:

Title? What title? Custom title? I don't know what to choose. :fear:

In terms of my liking of John Marston, I guess I'll go with, 'The Man from Blackwater'

Done (thanks to CC). Enjoy. ieajgd4.png

On 7/16/2018 at 2:54 PM, VelivolusDas said:

Vote for the Goal of the Tournament:

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/

18 goals to choose from.

Voting open until Monday, 23rd July, 2018.

So many good goals. :panic: Don't know which one to choose. :panic:

Nacho's and Pavard's goals were almost similar..

My vote is for the Merten's one..

Archived