Battlefield V

Mysteryman

6 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

These are both really good ideas and probably should have been in the game earlier.

Ya my bad.....I thought it was building infinite walls like in fortnite....but when I saw it was at specific places only I felt relieved :P

This is in fact a very good idea 

6 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

These are both really good ideas and probably should have been in the game earlier

Edit :double post 

Anyways,That gameplay ??? can't wait !

Edited by kold_war

On 6/10/2018 at 10:58 PM, Joe Cool said:

Yeah. I was really hoping for more during MS conference. Weird we didn't get much. Not even BR reveal... 

I dont think BR is gonna be in the game at launch. 

8 hours ago, kold_war said:

Hope it gets canned and they add rush mode back .....why let go of rush and fall for the trend ...hope this battle Royale trend dies soon enough :P

Rush is made redundant by the Operations and Grand Operations modes. Also, because it requires a whole lot of balancing around which DICE is not interested in implementing. 

2 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

Rush is made redundant by the Operations and Grand Operations modes. Also, because it requires a whole lot of balancing around which DICE is not interested in implementing. 

Operations is too long though ....lasts more than  an hour if u go into last round iirc....rush is like 30mins per round 

I love Rush but it just wasnt working in BF3/4. Rush needs maps designed around its gameplay. BFs maps have been designed around Conquest for a while now and they try to force Rush in. Combined with the higher player count it just becomes a straight up cluster f**k. 

BC2 was the last game where they did Rush well. 

4 hours ago, kold_war said:

Operations is too long though ....lasts more than  an hour if u go into last round iirc....rush is like 30mins per round 

Tough luck. It makes more sense for them to focus on the game type that is now the bullet-point seller. 

Which also a reason why I have stopped bothering about the franchise, it no longer cares about what the playerbase wants. It is my way or the highway and every release since BattleField IV has seen them drift away from all the remedial steps they took to make that game work. 

4 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I love Rush but it just wasnt working in BF3/4. Rush needs maps designed around its gameplay. BFs maps have been designed around Conquest for a while now and they try to force Rush in. Combined with the higher player count it just becomes a straight up cluster f**k. 

BC2 was the last game where they did Rush well. 

Also, the fact that their layout, especially on 90% of the base maps, was atrocious. Objectives were just placed at random or where cool 'levolution' triggers could be placed. 

9 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

Tough luck. It makes more sense for them to focus on the game type that is now the bullet-point seller. 

Which also a reason why I have stopped bothering about the franchise, it no longer cares about what the playerbase wants. It is my way or the highway and every release since BattleField IV has seen them drift away from all the remedial steps they took to make that game work. 

Also, the fact that their layout, especially on 90% of the base maps, was atrocious. Objectives were just placed at random or where cool 'levolution' triggers could be placed. 

Ya it's become more about number of copies sold than about what the  battlefield fans want ....adding battle royale is such a stupid idea ....but I guess at least they'll sell games .....their mentality sucks.....

Also ya rush on bf4 was absolute garbage.....never bothered touching it after 5-6games ...bf3's rush was so much better than bf4

Even the premium rush maps on bf3 (with a few premium exceptions) were so balanced .....shame bf4 couldn't do the same