Fallout 76

Heaven Angel

2 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

Online game?

Wtf

No idea.

But Vault 76 is the Vault-Tec terminal in the Citadel lists Vault 76 as a "control" vault, with 500 occupants. The vault was designed to open 20 years after a nuclear war, and was among the seventeen known control vaults, meaning that it was used as a baseline to compare to experimental vaults. It is also mentioned in one of the alien captive recorded logs (no.13) recorded by Giles Wolstencroft, a Vault-Tec official who was abducted while inspecting the vault's construction site. In Fallout 4, the newsreader in the prologue mentions Vault 76 debuting in 2076 in honor of America's tercentenary when discussing Vault-Tec's plans to expand.

1 minute ago, SRINI87 said:

Better be single player

Will have online components, I guess. 

Let's see how it goes. 

2 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

BTW  this means we might not see Next Elder scrolls anytime soon

Expected to be honest. ESO is doing great and they just launched a new expansion. Releasing TES VI will kill it. So they are going to take their time. 

I have become a big fan of Fallout since last month when i started New Vegas.Its the first fallout game i've played ,went into it thinking i might not like it much but damn its a great game.I'm still playing it and there is still enough content to continue playing till next month as well. Now about Fallout 76 yes its disappointing its online focused game but its best to reserve judgment until we get to see if its actually any good or not.

I'm never going to play Fallout 4 because it killed everything that made New Vegas great. 

Hopefully Vault 76 is great but since its being made by Bethesda its probably not going to be great(might be good but not great).

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It's actually been 3 years already since Fallout 4 release... 

Second, it's a spin-off. 

3 years is too early :P

54 minutes ago, harjas said:

3 years is too early :P

47 minutes ago, roun90 said:

3 years is definitely too early when people are waiting for a new title in Bethesda's premium series, whose last title came out around 7 years ago.

Not really. New Vegas was released 2 years after Fallout 3 and that worked out great.

This is not the series continuation but a spin-off like New Vegas. I'm happy with it since next Fallout will take a good chunk of years. 

As for TES, well...