SONY E3 Experience 2018

26 minutes ago, roun90 said:

I won't say that. Announcements wise - yup; but Sony showed gameplay for everything. And it was amazong. They have potential 90+ meta games here with Ghost of Tsushima, Last of Us 2, Spiderman and maybe Death Stranding. Thw graphics and gameplay was absolutely amazing. It's amazing to the extent of making people wonder how that is possible. No other conference had such kind of announcements. They just announced new titles, that can come who knows when. I definitely enjoyed the conference, and except the intermission, enjoyed enough that did not even notice the time passing by!!

No.

It's been nearly two years since the games were announced barring some. They look good and stuff but that's the gameplay reveal werent anything amazing. All games look great and promising, but it didnt get any hype going. You mix in interesting new unseen ips in such a showcase to keep things balanced. It was so heavily focused on already revealed games that there wasn't any new budding excitement.

I also didn't notice the time fly by but it was because it was really short. Count in the stupid af hall switching and INTERMISSION with ads making it really short af.

Also both the youtube stream and Twitch stream were broken technical mess with stutter, audio glitches and frame rate drops. Who was handling this sh*t

The only thing I enjoyed was Death Stranding and Spoodey. really meh overall :/

No Disgaea 6 :/

25 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. This was just weird and disappointing. So much time wasting too. All these years we were crapping on MS for talking and showing less, but this time SONY did that. 

MEH

Seriously. This was the perfect thing to happen to Sony doe.

MS making a fighting comeback and their  show being a*s should be a good wakeup call for them to get the guns polished and come ablazing soon.

I hope.

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

CD project red is an independent studio 

studios owned & run by big corporates don’t roll that way

they announce,reveal & release within a set timetable 

or just outright cancel the project for later 

Unless off course you’re project name is Crackdown  

ROFL Crackdown :P :v

6 minutes ago, b!T said:

bloody hell :( FF7 is turning into the Last Guardian. 

Any game with nomura as director is like injecting the game with cancer. He works on it for a while and then quits or gets transfered and starts a new project leaving the scraps of the old project to someone else.

Seriously the only good thing square enix did with 7 remake was to hands over the Dev reins to ccp but then they fired them too and rebooted the game.

3 minutes ago, CM Sunny said:

Seriously. This was the perfect thing to happen to Sony doe.

MS making a fighting comeback and their  show being a*s should be a good wakeup call for them to get the guns polished and come ablazing soon.

I hope.

This is good for the gamers as you never want either Sony/MS  to have a monopoly over the market. A single company has not dominated the console market like Sony has been doing last few years ever. Ninty Sega was real close in 90s. MS, Ninty and PS was real close last gen(ignoring Wii U and just considering Wii) and the one before too.

6 minutes ago, b!T said:

bloody hell :( FF7 is turning into the Last Guardian. 

Any game with nomura as director is like injecting the game with cancer. He works on it for a while and then quits or gets transfered and starts a new project leaving the scraps of the old project to someone else.

Seriously the only good thing square enix did with 7 remake was to hands over the Dev reins to ccp but then they fired them too and rebooted the game.

Just now, AnK said:

& what sort of “promise” did you see in M$ conference to lable it a “comeback “

pls elaborate 

Their vision, the way they structured the presentation and also maybe the fact they are buying multiple studios and actually heavily investing in the games side of the things. Something gamers look for in a gaming conference :)

2 minutes ago, Keano said:

This is good for the gamers as you never want either Sony/MS  to have a monopoly over the market. A single company has not dominated the console market like Sony has been doing last few years ever. Ninty Sega was real close in 90s. MS, Ninty and PS was real close last gen(ignoring Wii U and just considering Wii) and the one before too.

Word.

That's the silver lining I am hoping for.

That's how Sony came back when they were behind during the PS era.

Just back to back focus on games, never dropping the guard.

MS dropped it hard during the end of 360 cycle. Sony did it during the ps3 launch.

7 minutes ago, Keano said:

Nintendo and Sega wasn't even close. Nintendo killed Sega sales wise during the NES and SNES era. As good and successful as Genesis (mega drive ) was, the snes was selling a lot lot more compared to the sega's console. Such was their arrogance that Nintendo used to reject 3rd party games if they were similar to their internal titles. Gameboy single handedly killed multiple Sega handhelds like nomad & game gear. The only thing that kept Sega going was that they were the unrivaled kings in making games for the super computers of that era aka the arcade machines.

No Avengers too and I was hoping for DMC V to get more love at Sony :/

\

33 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

RE2 has another gameplay video on YT. Also confirmed switchable camera angle, either fixed or over the shoulder.

CC link? Cant fint it on yt.

1 minute ago, Keano said:

Am disappointed that there is no BB2 and gameplay reveal of RDR2 :( 

I think  that From Software is already working on 2 other games. BB2 wont be announced any time soon. 

RDR2 is releasing in a few months so I don't care since I know it will be awesome. 

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

I think  that From Software is already working on 2 other games. BB2 wont be announced any time soon. 

RDR2 is releasing in a few months so I don't care since I know it will be awesome. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Didn't even show or update on Shenmue 3. 

RDR 2 releases in ~4 months and we are yet to see a gameplay footage6WZGkgG.gif 

This is what i am worried about. If they are postponing, they better choose Feb 22 2019 to f**k with the entire industry :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Didn't even show or update on Shenmue 3. 

RDR 2 releases in ~4 months and we are yet to see a gameplay footage. 6WZGkgG.gif 

They stopped showing it after they got media backlash for showing the Kickstarter on stage. Yet when some other company does something similat with bloodstained or when they actually put their internal ip (fable, which failed to raise funds btw) or make an already funded Kickstarter game into an exclusive (the new skateboarding game) everything's fine. 

Again, Rockstar doesn't represent at E3 and they barely show gameplay of their games until couple of months before release. Y'all should know this by now.

19 minutes ago, CM Sunny said:

No Avengers too and I was hoping for DMC V to get more love at Sony :/

\

CC link? Cant fint it on yt.

FF7, Avengers, Outriders, Rocksteady stuff,  more announcements.. all missing!? Unreal.
It is crazy how far away some of these games sound right about now as they didn't choose to show up here.
Sony wasn't able to rope in DMC5 for presentation too, which is almost suspicious.

But visuals wise, TLOU & Ghost seemed UNBELIEVABLE :blink:
I know Sony's first party titles aren't known for significant downgrades... but I'll be damned if these are finals!!

20 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Missing games

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Shenmue 3

The Avengers Project

People can Fly game Outriders

Splinter Cell

Rocksteady Superman Game

Any other game that you can think of?

May not be for the masses, but I am looking forward to both Dreams(that loading screen like presence doesnt count) as well as Concrete Genie.

Sony dropped major hints that there wouldn't be many surprises this E3 presser and actually went out and confirmed exactly what they would be doing during the presser. Lmao at people expecting major announcements.

Archived