Microsoft E3 2018 thread

It's kinda sad when you don't even know what to put in the opening post of the E3 thread of a major console manufacturer. Not to mention the general lack of interest in making the thread in the first place (seems that way to me). How far MS has come from the 360 days.

Every year no matter I don't really care for ms or Xbox I was always excited to see what ms might bring. This year it actually is like ms has thrown in the towel. Id be mighty impressed if they pull a rabbit out of a hat this year. But we know that's not going to happen. This thread is all kinda of sad right now. I'm expecting gifs of tumbleweed and spiderwebs anytime now.

Just now, Walker said:

Every year no matter I don't really care for ms or Xbox I was always excited to see what ms might bring. This year it actually is like ms has thrown in the towel. Id be mighty impressed if they pull a rabbit out of a hat this year. But we know that's not going to happen. This thread is all kinda of sad right now. I'm expecting gifs of tumbleweed and spiderwebs anytime now.

They are not mad that much.

3 new ips,new halo,gears and horizon are definitely coming.  This will be the comeback. They launched X last year and they will support it now. 

Watch it you guys. The king is back.

200w.gif

6 minutes ago, Walker said:

Official:

____

"Our fans' response to the signature antics and explosive gameplay of "Crackdown 3" has been incredible. To ensure we deliver the experience they deserve, "Crackdown 3" will be launching in Feb 2019. We look forward to sharing more on "Crackdown 3" this Sunday during the Xbox E3 2018 briefing."

Archived