The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

And confirmed. 

Microsoft discontinues Xbox One X and Xbox One S digital edition ahead of Series X launch

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Egg on the face of all the guys who were posting "6tf beast" repeatedly over here for 18 months and then not being able to play on the console for even 18months. Don't think even the ouya got discontinued so soon. 

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/7/16/21327330/microsoft-xbox-one-x-s-digital-edition-discontinued?__twitter_impression=true

:rofl:

Its launched in 2017 . Those same guys will talk about 12 tfs now and superior mulitiplats while you talk about 2 seconds faster load times?

5 hours ago, -13- said:

Makes sense to discontinue if the Series "S" is a reality.

Xbox news needs to be sh*t on ,if these weren’t discontinued then we would have heard “ohh its gonna be so confusing for customers with so many different xbox consoles “

They think sony wont discontinue inspite of wanting faster adoption of ps5 :giggle:.

6 hours ago, -13- said:

Makes sense to discontinue if the Series "S" is a reality.

Lockhart is pretty much 99% a reality. Its like the worst kept secret. I also expect Sony to discontinue Pro a lot sooner than Slim, but obviously not 5 months before next-gen launch :lol: 

56 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Lockhart is pretty much 99% a reality. Its like the worst kept secret. I also expect Sony to discontinue Pro a lot sooner than Slim, but obviously not 5 months before next-gen launch :lol: 

Anything is possible to be honest ,i am sure no one expected sony to release a 5 hour spiderman dlc as a ps5 launch exclusive too.?

12 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Anything is possible to be honest ,i am sure no one expected sony to release a 5 hour spiderman dlc as a ps5 launch exclusive too.?

That Spiderman game is really rubbing y'all the wrong way, doesn't it? :lol: 

After Halo 3 ODST launch as a stand alone package ,that number prominently resonates in every xbots mind :giggle:

Lol

It is similar in scope to Lost Legacy whoch was easily around 7-8 hpurs despite being a linear game. There is no wqy a stand alone spider man expansion (open world) similar in scope is going to be a '5 hour dlc'.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its launched in 2017 . Those same guys will talk about 12 tfs now and superior mulitiplats while you talk about 2 seconds faster load times?

9 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

And here i was thinking such comments are only found in Twitter & else where.

Guess we have them everywhere.

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think it would make more sense if they discontinue PS4 & go ahead with PS4pro as the standard last gen device 

PS4pro ended up being a much much better investment than XoneX 

three full years in market & next few crossgen years(beyond 2021)optimised for Pro rather base PS4 

Lets see

Pro doesn't sell all that much, last estimate was 1 in 5 PS4. Its still not a total bomba like 1X, but if they're going to axe something it'll be Pro. 

The developer has clearly stated that it would be 50% of the original Spider-Man game 
similar to lost legacy 

Uncharted 4 was 16-20 hr long 
Lost Legacy was 8-10 hr long 

Spider-Man was about 50hrs long 
so this would be anywhere between 20-25hrs of content 

which is more than good enough for launch next gen exclusive open world launch title 
I don't expect it to be that long. More on the lines of 15 hours which is good enough

14 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

And here i was thinking such comments are only found in Twitter & else where.

Guess we have them everywhere.

I don't follow gaming twitter but you can pretty much tell what's trending on Timdog's bot network by seeing the posts here. Like how MM is a DLC, or having USB port in the middle is a bad thing etc. Stuff you don't imagine yourself but only when someone tells you and it starts trending.

25 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

That Spiderman game is really rubbing y'all the wrong way, doesn't it? :lol: 

It's not new though. Same bunch of kids used to call spiderman a flop superhero, the game a QTE fest or even the combat system ripped from batman before the release of the original game. 

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I don't follow gaming twitter but you can pretty much tell what's trending on Timdog's bot network by seeing the posts here. Like how MM is a DLC, or having USB port in the middle is a bad thing etc. Stuff you don't imagine yourself but only when someone tells you and it starts trending.

Seriously, Even their joke's and lame comebacks are copy pasted from other sources like era or timdawg timeline. :rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Where did you get that 5 hour number?

You'll experience a full story arc with Miles, one that's more akin to a game like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy in terms of overall scope," Brian Horton, the game's creative director, wrote in a blog post. The Uncharted spinoff's story took about seven to 10 hours to beat, while the 2018 Spider-Man took about 20 hours. 

MY bad its 7-10 hours but still too little for a 60$ Or possibly 70$ game . It will require a lot of web slinging and photo mode to boost those times for everyone :thumbsup::giggle:

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

You'll experience a full story arc with Miles, one that's more akin to a game like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy in terms of overall scope," Brian Horton, the game's creative director, wrote in a blog post. The Uncharted spinoff's story took about seven to 10 hours to beat, while the 2018 Spider-Man took about 20 hours. 

MY bad its 7-10 hours but still too little for a 60$ Or possibly 70$ game . It will require a lot of web slinging and photo mode to boost those times for everyone :thumbsup::giggle:

Since they have clearly said that it is similar in scope to Lost Legacy, there is no way it is going to be a full priced title. Lost legacy wasn't $60. This will be more on the lines of $40-45. What would you giggle about then?

32 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

It's not new though. Same bunch of kids used to call spiderman a flop superhero, the game a QTE fest or even the combat system ripped from batman before the release of the original game. 

Seriously, Even their joke's and lame comebacks are copy pasted from other sources like era or timdawg timeline. :rofl::rofl:

5 second faster load times :dance:

Xbox games showcase will be streamed at 1080p 60fps. 60 fps coz all MS first party will run at 60 fps or will have option of 60 fps with performance mode.  So true next gen 60 fps games begins on July 23rd

4k videos will be uploaded after event is done.

• Like 1