Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

semi open with side quests i think.. More in line with ROTR and new GOW design

Should be like crysis 1 where they had f**k huge maps per level, you can easily hide some side quest etc over there

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

If Halo Infinite is 4k60 fps open world type game then i don't expect to look mind blowing in graphics. They should give option to play 60 fps but also keep a 30 fps mode to truly showcase next gen graphics. 

:roflroll:

60 FpS BeSt FpS ! NeXt GeN StARts TodEh!

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Should be like crysis 1 where they had f**k huge maps per level, you can easily hide some side quest etc over there

:roflroll:

60 FpS BeSt FpS ! NeXt GeN StARts TodEh!

But it can become best looking 60 fps game ;)

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

More likes than sony’s biggest game of the generation :sign_omg::thumbsup:

Playstation fans are not starving for quality exclusives like, unfortunately, Xbox fans are.

Halo Infinite having such high numbers is no surprise. Guess Playstation users are actually playing games. Xbox users just playing the waiting game for Halo.

^Combined some replies to the tweet :giggle:

8 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

More likes than sony’s biggest game of the generation :sign_omg::thumbsup:

Sony's biggest game is actually Spiderman, but it'd be cheating comparing that to Halo because Spidey is also big outside of gaming.

Shouldn't you be comparing with the "likes" of TLOU and GOT when they were announced / revealed? 

I agree the anticipation is sky high but all the extra comments/comparison just to one-up is lol worthy

30 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Shouldn't you be comparing with the "likes" of TLOU and GOT when they were announced / revealed? 

I agree the anticipation is sky high but all the extra comments/comparison just to one-up is lol worthy

Yup. Haven't checked the number myself but won't be surprised if the views for some indie Ps5 title like bugsnax or kena are higher than tlou 2 or GoT launch trailers. 

18 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Am looking forward to see how they change the traditional Halo and cater more towards newer/open-world generation. 

Most likely hub world / Mass Effect type. 

I am getting so much of CE vibes from the box art! Just want the feel of a next gen Silent Cartographer level and I'll be good :bigyellowgrin: