Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

This thread went from 30 to 200+ post in one day and yet except maybe 1 or 2 people on this thread no one is going to buy it. emoji23.png

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

There is no such thing called BUY when it comes to Xbox games.  We play everything on Game pass :bigyellowgrin:

14 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

No MP at launch?

Brad Sams: ''One source told me that [Halo Infinite] multiplayer isn't going to be shipped along with single-player this fall.''

https://www.resetera.com/threads/brad-sams-one-source-told-me-that-halo-infinite-multiplayer-isnt-going-to-be-shipped-along-with-single-player-this-fall.254646/

They should just delay the game for a year. Don't need another MCC.

1 hour ago, K'dash said:

Loved what was shown! Gameplay looks amazing and really gives me the Halo classic feel. Open world 4K 60 fps Halo will be so awesome. I love the artstyle, so good. Excited for the MP reveal down the line.

However at the moment, graphically, the demo doesn't really warrants me to buy a XSX during launch. Its definitely a huge downgrade from what was shown in the 2018 in-engine reveal trailer, why do they even bother to do such trailers. Its been the case with previous titles as well. They did the same with the Halo 3 reveal event which was so f**king amazing, but the actual game wasn't even close to that.  Well whatever.

Its obvious final game will look better and more polish. Halo 5 looked better than reveal but yes it doesn't warrant XSX purchase dayone. Im not buying any new console this year. PS5 im getting next year with Horizon 2.

XSX i will get when i see gameplay from Avowed, Fsble and all. Till then One X is good for me.

There is no such thing called BUY when it comes to Xbox games.  We play everything on Game pass :bigyellowgrin:
It's technically buying for them since you are buying the gamepass to be in their ecosystem.

Even i am getting that on PC so technically even I am buying.

55 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

No MP at launch?

Brad Sams: ''One source told me that [Halo Infinite] multiplayer isn't going to be shipped along with single-player this fall.''

https://www.resetera.com/threads/brad-sams-one-source-told-me-that-halo-infinite-multiplayer-isnt-going-to-be-shipped-along-with-single-player-this-fall.254646/

If true MP will be F2P and LiVe sErViCe like COD Warzone.

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

I hope you stay clear of all the memes, hope that does not spoil your excitement.

Naah :bigyellowgrin: I have seen worse sh*t since Halo 3 days..especially in this forum :P

35 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its obvious final game will look better and more polish. Halo 5 looked better than reveal but yes it doesn't warrant XSX purchase dayone. Im not buying any new console this year. PS5 im getting next year with Horizon 2.

XSX i will get when i see gameplay from Avowed, Fsble and all. Till then One X is good for me.

Yup same here. I will stick with the X version unless its really crappy on it, which I really doubt that. XSX maybe down the line. And also since its gonna be on steam I am thinking of upgrading to a better gaming laptop.

1 minute ago, -13- said:

Ah! I see you haven't played Halo 5. Here to have fun are you?

No, i haz no Xbone.

MS did release a "map maker" on PC that was Halo 5 MP, but without any game modes or matchmaking, basically you could make your own map and random dudes could play in it, idk what happened to that map maker game afterwards

1 minute ago, K'dash said:

With all this 10 year bullshit..i wont be surprised at all <_<

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. However, I don't mind the 10 year thing just yet as long as they keep upgrading 3levery aspect of the game (story, MP, tech etc.)

Could also be the death of Halo. <_<

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

No, i haz no Xbone.

MS did release a "map maker" on PC that was Halo 5 MP, but without any game modes or matchmaking, basically you could make your own map and random dudes could play in it, idk what happened to that map maker game afterwards

You can buy packs (gold, silver etc.) in H5 to unlock armour skins and consumables (special weapons/abilities for Warzone game mode). You don't need to buy the packs and you can earn them while playing the game. It's actually a pretty decent form of micro transactions. Non-intrusive.

Best part about it was that they invested some portion of it to sponsor competitive events for some years.

• Thanks 1