Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

He is just following the trend lol like his superiors tell him to.

Hardware is slim margins bijness, and a*s quality MMO or MTX laden browser games and time pass mobile app games make much more money in places like China or in apple app store  that big bang $60 title.

The biggest buxx, the "common wisdom" goes, is in services, lootbox, mtx, skins for characters and weapons, subscribtion, cloud streaming what have you.

But that wont motivate developers to innovate. Just imagine your hard work being distributed for free that too on day one.

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Just imagine the amount of control these streaming services have on us. and other game devs. They can dictate the terms, the games we play, our critical information etc.

Series X will be my high end PC as im done building 1 lakh PCs. 

For 500$, you get system with ssd and gtx 2080 equivalent graphics card n all. Not a bad deal. 

• Haha 1

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

For 500$, you get system with ssd and gtx 2080 equivalent graphics card n all. Not a bad deal. 

but you wont need 2080ti to run halo infinte at 60fps. Even a 10xx card would slay the title at 60fps.

Just now, radicaldude said:

but you wont need 2080ti to run halo infinte at 60fps. Even a 10xx card would slay the title at 60fps.

Yes im not buying now but future. MS already showed like 10 games for future which are for seriesX and High end PC

f**king Medium game needs SSD even on pc. Its a mandatory requirement even for pc gamers. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Phill is face of Xbox as head but he has to follow companies policy. Do as Satya says or get fired. You all will do same if you were Phill spencer.

Stand alone exclusives, that have great single player experiences define what gaming is supposed to be IMHO.

Just now, radicaldude said:

Stand alone exclusives, that have great single player experiences define what gaming is supposed to be IMHO.

You will change your tone moment you hired by Satya as Head of m Xbox lol

Bill has no power now lol.

Phill is VP and right hand man of our Indian guy Satya Nadella [emoji14]. He gets full support from CEO. Satya supporting Xbox now only coz of Game pass. Satya was ready to kill Xbox but Game pass saved it 

This is true he has support of Satya completely thanks to game pass. So much so they might do the unthinkable and buy WB game studies as well. They have that kind of money to burn.

Give my your old parts, I haz n0 m$ney to ^grade Psheeee.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

maybe. But Xbox as a brand was huge during the 360 days. had plenty of exclusives and used to compete with PS and Nintendo. Now, Sony and Nintendo would define the industry.

Seems like it, honestly. Let's hope MS's intent is not as hopeless as our predictions.

• Like 1

Just now, i_rock098 said:

This is true he has support of Satya completely thanks to game pass. So much so they might do the unthinkable and buy WB game studies as well. They have that kind of money to burn.

Then force WB to churn out episodic batman games. NO!!!

Then force WB to churn out episodic batman games. NO!!!
Better than EA making you feel a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking Joker after grinding for 40 hours in a lootbox.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

My pc will give you more headache then anything. It gave me lot of headaches. That's why im done upgrading sh*t 

GaaS is systematically destroying gaming as we know it. 

Nintendo and Sony-  last bastions of quality gaming experiences. I hope they never turn to such gimmicks to earn cash. 

Ps- I reckon they would never do that. These japs have a culture of excellence ingrained. They would never give us sub par experiences just to grab some quick cash. 

13 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

maybe. But Xbox as a brand was huge during the 360 days. had plenty of exclusives and used to compete with PS and Nintendo. Now, Sony and Nintendo would define the industry.

Ya Balmer was CEO back  then. Xbox believed in system exclusives then.

But i feel like first party games will be better now for seriesX in coming years compared to what they were in 360 days coz if you remember none of the exclusives during 360 era were owned or created by MS. Outside of Halo and Forza all were 3rd party exclusives. 

Now they have actual 1st party games including new IPs in development. 

1 minute ago, AnK said:

All that they are blabbering for past few years is acceptable 

But I don’t understand how Xbox Series X fits into all of this 

why launch a console that can’t utilise it’s full potential 

multiplats as it is will be marginally better from 10.2 TF better SSD on 12 TF slower SSD 

just for these marginally better multiplats they are launching a whole expensive system that hardly anyone will buy at launch (or even beyond if things remain same) 

why not just take the Sega rout & become games/subscription provider 

I don’t see any sense remaining into hardware business when your main goal is subscription 

Thats why im not buying this year and not many will buy seriesX this year.

Once i see gameplay of Avowed, Fable and Initiative games then I will decide till then im happy with my One X. PS5 im getting next year with Horizon 2.

PS5 will outsell seriesX this fall by huge margin no doubt. Sony got mindshare and Spiderman DLC as launch. Name alone will sell systems.