Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

Just now, adity said:

The same question could be asked to you. If you don't have interest in it then why are you batting for it so much?

I shill the f**k out of yakuza but at least I have played and own every single one of those games. 

You don't even intend to buy XSX but still shilling for it. 

Check my above post

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

There is nothing to sh*t on Spider-Man dlc because they haven't released last gen footage yet. If they release crap looking game like Halo 5 then we will join you and make memes about that game too.

I get it but there's a limit. You made your point. Now u just repeating same sh*t lol. Come up with something new lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Only thing going on is trolls sh*ting on game that they have no interest whatsoever.  

There was this game called Twisted Metal on PS3, everyone shat on that too.

They almost got booed on E3 stage. 

Good thing this time MS were saved from E3 in front of audience.

Come on, be a sport.

Just now, adity said:

Lol even if Spiderman MM looks exactly like ps4 Spidey, it'll look pristine as f**k. Spiderman is easily one of the most eye candy games. 

Ya we all know Insomniac is more talented and experienced devs. There is no comparison 

5 minutes ago, Right said:

There was this game called Twisted Metal on PS3, everyone shat on that too.

They almost got booed on E3 stage. 

Good thing this time MS were saved from E3 in front of audience.

Come on, be a sport.

Nope. Go watch e3 footage. People went crazy over twisted metal. I was here. I remember lol

https://youtu.be/QKyfdyaLUiQ

Edited by WhiteWolf

I didn't open Series X and Halo thread for a week because there was too much to read. Holy sh*t the internet had gone all the way this time :rofl:

Did not see MS conference either, didn't feel like they'd have much. I saw the weird face for the first time now. :fear1:

I'm regretting it now, these memes are gold :rofl::rofl:

14 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I get it but there's a limit. You made your point. Now u just repeating same sh*t lol. Come up with something new lol

I am not repeating same sh*t like you. I just Posted news from 343 saying that the

demo was polished. 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Hey man can you stop trolling this early access game. Will play this when it's finished & f2p on PS5. 

You are saying this to apply burns to IVG's favorite xmonkey, but who knows by 2025 this may become real with Xbox division's new SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE! ROLLING RELEASE UPDATE HALO! MTX! LOOTBOXES! etc etc model.

2 hours ago, adity said:

The same question could be asked to you. If you don't have interest in it then why are you batting for it so much?

I shill the f**k out of yakuza but at least I have played and own every single one of those games. 

You don't even intend to buy XSX but still shilling for it. 

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

I am not repeating same sh*t like you. I just Posted news from 343 saying that the

demo was polished. 

You guys are arguing with a guy who has been constantly berated, trolled on and called an idiot in pretty much every part of social media. IVG, NGF, FB etc. He has done this for well over a decade and you are trying to make sense of what he says. There is no 180 or 360 or whatever for him :lol: . No matter how bad MS does , he will find an explanation for it and if you had noticed, before every MS conference, he will post doubting MS so that, when that conference fails, he can point out that he wasn't expecting much.

• Haha 8

You guys are arguing with a guy who has been constantly berated, trolled on and called an idiot in pretty much every part of social media. IVG, NGF, FB etc. He has done this for well over a decade and you are trying to make sense of what he says. There is no 180 or 360 or whatever for him [emoji38] . No matter how bad MS does , he will find an explanation for it and if you had noticed, before every MS conference, he will post doubting MS so that, when that conference fails, he can point out that he wasn't expecting much.
Humne toh orkut pe bhi dekha tha.. Lmao

He has been at it for years

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Humne toh orkut pe bhi dekha tha.. Lmao

He has been at it for years

Oh, I missed orkut :rofl: I was not that active there but I remember some arguments over there.

Oh, I missed orkut :rofl: I was not that active there but I remember some arguments over there.
There were some gems there bro..@harjas may still have some screenshots..

I am sad to see one of my favorite franchises going to sh*t. I have played every game except halo wars, read every novel, GN, watched every animated or live action films. I had below link bookmarked for years to make sure I am not missing anything but oh well, time to move on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12E85djpib6WkEXxVT0hsQKbmB5vN86E18tH56ulhilI/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Let me sign real quick

is there a petition to cancel xsx too? Send it over