Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Gameplay looks fun but you know internet. Positive things don't get you views but negative does.

Yeah. Wherever you go, doesn't matter what topic you're discussing, there's more hate than love. I understand critique but hate is beyond me. :(

17 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Nah you're thinking about that rocket launcher. I meant this one..

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Ah! Probably.

Man, shouldn't have seen that. Feel like playing Destiny again! Can't do that to myself, again! :panic:

PS - Hoping to get back into Destiny MP on the XSX. Used to absolutely love it.

26 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

This is bound to happen if a company and its fanbase keep shouting 'world most powerful console, 12 tflops' at the top of their lungs everyday, but then that company fails to deliver even decent level nextgen graphics for their flagship franchise.

Agreed. MS marketing is the worst. I'll bet you marketting students use their blunders as case studies on how not to f**k up your brand. :lol:

PS - Fanboys are the same everywhere.

10 minutes ago, -13- said:

Yeah. Wherever you go, doesn't matter what topic you're discussing, there's more hate than love. I understand critique but hate is beyond me. :(

It's not HaTE and LoVE my dude.

It's mockery and ridicule that this game faces :rofl:

Hate would be what TLOU2 got.

Here it is all craig memes and 12 tFLOPs of POWA :lol:

I'm sure some MS PR wala is repeating to himself "A-All publictity i-is g-good publicity!"

26 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

If you think camera angle is the only thing that God of War changed then I don't think you even played the game.

Change in camera angle was also big as it got interest of many who were not fan of old fixed camera gameplay. But you right it also used Metroidvania style gameplay from Arkham and TR reboot and story was also good. It was solid game overall but you will not see anymore drastic gameplay change in GOW anymore. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Gameplay looks fun but you know internet. Positive things don't get you views but negative does.

Considering how you were talking about nothing but graphics, most powerful console, real next gen, 4k60 everywhere, you should be the last person saying this.

19 minutes ago, -13- said:

Its mostly ponies man, they loud and aggressive with massive hatred towards Xbox. IVG perfect example. One post and these overly aggressive ponies twist and turn everything u post and then attack you again, some will go to extent and throw personal insults. They got no fear coz they get support of Admins. :P

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its mostly ponies man, they loud and aggressive with massive hatred towards Xbox. IVG perfect example. One post and these overly aggressive ponies twist and turn everything u post and then attack you again, some will go to extent and throw personal insults. They got no fear coz they get support of Admins. :P

Ulta chor Kotwal ko daate :giggle:

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Change in camera angle was also big as it got interest of many who were not fan of old fixed camera gameplay. But you right it also used Metroidvania style gameplay from Arkham and TR reboot and story was also good. It was solid game overall but you will not see anymore drastic gameplay change in GOW anymore. 

Yes now they have kind of rebooted the franchise gameplay and structure, and got it in line with modern titles, no one is expecting them to evolve the game again.

Something similar is expected from Halo too. Obviously that takes balls because you have a fear of alienating hardcore fans. But then it comes to talent, so that the change is good for new as well as old fans. 343 just lacks both. 

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

343 would reboot everything if Halo fanboys didn't send them death threats every time they changed the sprint speed by even 10%.

They should ignore the empty threats and do what they want. I remember many were pissed off at God of War reveal with no fixed camera and axe weapon. 

20 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yes now they have kind of rebooted the franchise gameplay and structure, and got it in line with modern titles, no one is expecting them to evolve the game again.

Something similar is expected from Halo too. Obviously that takes balls because you have a fear of alienating hardcore fans. But then it comes to talent, so that the change is good for new as well as old fans. 343 just lacks both. 

Halo community full of psychos. Goto forum. I saw threads of 100 pages where people bitch about ADS and sprint in Halo.  That studio will do real good if they not tied to Halo anymore and same goes for Coliation with Gears. With no Rod and Cliff to take care of Gears,  i dont want anymore Gears.

35 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It's unfair to say that one side is more aggressive than the other. It probably seems that way because more people prefer PlayStation over Xbox. Percentage of crazies is the same everywhere and I'm not even Just talking about console wars.

• Like 1

Just now, -13- said:

It's unfair to say that one side is more aggressive than the other. It probably seems that way because more people prefer PlayStation over Xbox. Percentage of crazies is the same everywhere and I'm not even Just talking about console wars.

Im talking about negative reaction towards Halo.  Doubt Xbox people going that Hard on Halo :P

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

343 would reboot everything if Halo fanboys didn't send them death threats every time they changed the sprint speed by even 10%.

3 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

They should ignore the empty threats and do what they want. I remember many were pissed off at God of War reveal with no fixed camera and axe weapon. 

There was a huge backlash for 4 and 5. 343 ultimately did what it wanted to do. While both Bungie and 343 pretended to care about feedback, they never bothered implementing it. 343 is bit better at incorporating feedback compared to Bungie though. Bungie was much worse at it; but that's only because they had the numbers. 343 has to be flexible because they have a limited audience in comparison.

343 will tell you they're doing it because fans want it but it's not like that. 4 and 5 failed because they tried their own things; because they were different from Bungie. 4 campaign was awesome but MP sucked and vice versa for 5. You only get so many chances. Now they've gone back to the original roots to get some fans back. That could work for them but that remains to be seen.

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Halo community full of psychos. Goto forum. I saw threads of 100 pages where people bitch about ADS and sprint in Halo.  That studio will do real good if they not tied to Halo anymore and same goes for Coliation with Gears. With no Rod and Cliff to take care of Gears,  i dont want anymore Gears.

After Infinite, they should work on something of their own. Then come back to Halo after that.

The Halo community is not full of psychos any more than any other community. Using that logic, half the TLOU fanbase is psycho. It's just that we only see the top 1% (or more) of idiots shouting on the internet. It's the same everywhere. That 1% is so vocal that it drowns out the rest. The rest usually don't bother with sh*t and keep quite.

• Like 2

Lol empty world. No enemies to fight?  If Halo infinite was all empty world at 30 fps then i bet it would have looked better? :P That video just made by ponies just to sh*t on Halo more :lol:. People putting so much energy to sh*t on a game that they have no interest in playing :P