Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol empty world. No enemies to fight?  If Halo infinite was all empty world at 30 fps then i bet it would have looked better? :P That video just made by ponies just to sh*t on Halo more :lol:. People putting so much energy to sh*t on a game that they have no interest in playing :P

Nice find, Sherlock :lol:

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Hmmm... A certain halo lover wishing for the series' death. :scratchchin:

Screenshot_20200728-212254103 (1).png

Water on a Duck's back dude.

He says on the forum that he doesn't like Halo,so we can assume he just shills for it because of Xbhakti. :rofl:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think he’s the last surviving Shill on this forum (Aftruinner banned & Trigger dropped all his mics{or whatever there was left to drop}) 

if you go too harsh on him even he will drop his stuff & go 

so please :fear1:

3 month ban, he will come back to sh*t here right in time for next gen console release :rofl:

Zodka prolly gets a kick out of shilling for the horribly losing side :lol:

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

He says on the forum that he doesn't like Halo,so we can assume he just shills for it because of Xbhakti. :rofl:

Halo 5 yeah, didnt like it much.. But you know im fan of open world games and open world setting  in Halo infinite got my interest. Just coz i didnt had interest back that doesn't mean i cant like Infinite lol..I mean that post proves and nothing and its 2-3 years old.  Its on GP and even the haters onforum will play it dayone lol

Few hours ago i said Colation should stop working on Gears and invest in new game, but if they continue with Gears 6 and it turns out to be something special and different then i will get interested in it again :)

In 2013 i remember, i was sh*ting on AC games as well after playing AC3 but now i praise AC games after playing Odyssey..Make sure you guys post that as well to prove your point that iam Ubisoft shill :rofl::doh: . You all posting old stuff to start needless argument. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Xbhakti :rofl: :rofl:

from now on i am calling xbots xbhakts ?

5 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

TLDW?

Basically speculation based on Glassdoor/reddit posts from employees stating 343 has a toxic work culture.

> Management is clueless and directionless with no vision. 

> Too much outsourcing and sub par programming .

Edited by kmkaks

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Dude honestly in such massive companies, there will be assholes and thus there will be people who have a toxic work environment. I wouldn't read too much into all that. 

I know but then seeing the quality of the their products in general, you have to question if efficiency is being rewarded.

8 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Why he got banned? ? 

Personally I've never seen anyone who's posts got reported so many times over a long period of time yet not even a single warning. Maybe I should start writing for websites too :lol: 

10 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Halo 5 yeah, didnt like it much.. But you know im fan of open world games and open world setting  in Halo infinite got my interest. Just coz i didnt had interest back that doesn't mean i cant like Infinite lol..I mean that post proves and nothing and its 2-3 years old.  Its on GP and even the haters onforum will play it dayone lol

Few hours ago i said Colation should stop working on Gears and invest in new game, but if they continue with Gears 6 and it turns out to be something special and different then i will get interested in it again :)

In 2013 i remember, i was sh*ting on AC games as well after playing AC3 but now i praise AC games after playing Odyssey..Make sure you guys post that as well to prove your point that iam Ubisoft shill :rofl::doh: . You all posting old stuff to start needless argument. 

But Odyssey was actually good zodka :lol:

Xbox isn't since like 2010, and gears has been sh*t since 4 and 5, idk about Halos though, wanted to play Halo 4 because of blinking lights bad guys :fear:

9 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Why he got banned? ? 

Needlessly sh*ting in every thread, his point being to needle people, it's not even the normal console wars sh*t, just 2rs drive-by trolling :lol:

Basically afty is edgy contrarian, if he thinks something is popular he has to sh*t on it :rofl:

That guy literally called corona a hoax and wanted more people to panic so that he could book cheap flight tickets abroad and get better AliExpress deals. What's funny is that in the same thread he later called out other members as garbage human beings. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

That guy literally called corona a hoax and wanted more people to panic so that he could book cheap flight tickets abroad and get better AliExpress deals. What's funny is that in the same thread he later called out other members as garbage human beings. 

wtf Afty :roflroll: