Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Personally I've never seen anyone who's posts got reported so many times over a long period of time yet not even a single warning. Maybe I should start writing for websites too :lol: 

35 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Needlessly sh*ting in every thread, his point being to needle people, it's not even the normal console wars sh*t, just 2rs drive-by trolling :lol:

Basically afty is edgy contrarian, if he thinks something is popular he has to sh*t on it :rofl:

22 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

That guy literally called corona a hoax and wanted more people to panic so that he could book cheap flight tickets abroad and get better AliExpress deals. What's funny is that in the same thread he later called out other members as garbage human beings. 

13 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Yeah i remember him instigating in every post, after few times i just put him on the ignore list.

With so much praise and no way to make a comeback, he must be rolling in his 3 month grave :rofl:

3 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

With so much praise and no way to make a comeback, he must be rolling in his 3 month grave :rofl:

Hopefully he has found something to better with his free time rather than being spiteful and bitter on this forum :lol:

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Needlessly sh*ting in every thread, his point being to needle people, it's not even the normal console wars sh*t, just 2rs drive-by trolling :lol:

Basically afty is edgy contrarian, if he thinks something is popular he has to sh*t on it :rofl:

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

I won't be surprised if this is Halo Infinite theme :lol:

What would you call this exactly? Of course you don't think this is needless sh*ting but some might.

IVG has some really werid standards of moderation.

18 minutes ago, -13- said:

What would you call this exactly? Of course you don't think this is needless sh*ting but some might.

This is comedy.

Afty was saltiness on another level.

Literally one of those kids who do all sorts of sh*t for attention :lol:

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

This is comedy.

Afty was saltiness on another level.

Literally one of those kids who do all sorts of sh*t for attention :lol:

Comedy to some, irritation and sh*ting to others. 

But yeah, Afty was on another level. He is an idiot, at least thats what it looked like from his posts.

One man's comedy is another man's saltiness. It's just which man you are. I'm just calling it as I see it; not trying to point any fingers or anything.

Edited by -13-
Auto correct

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

But yeah, Afty was on another level. He is an idiot, at least thats what it looked like from his posts.

You're probably right. But I see a lot of people only contributing negatively. It's pretty obvious what their intent is in a discussion. At least Atfy was sarcastic while being an a**hole. ?

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I don't know about that. Even though I didn't always agree with him, he spoke sense quite often.

I guess it's his way of speaking that rubs people the wrong way.

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I don't know about that. Even though I didn't always agree with him, he spoke sense quite often.

I feel the same way.

Am I the only one who actually wants him unbanned? Or at least his ban period reduced or something? :mellow:

All this sh*ting on him when he can't even defend himself feels wrong. I've never seen him actually defend himself, but still :P

There's plenty of sh*ting already going on in here. He's no worse. It just feels bad when you're at the receiving end.

21 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

sh*ting on people trying to help others during pandemic will rub everyone the wrong way. There is no 'other side of the coin' here. 

Just now, CarbonCore said:

sh*ting on people trying to help others during pandemic will rub everyone the wrong way. There is no 'other side of the coin' here. 

Yeah, but I feel 3 months is too harsh.

3 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

wasnt that back in april?

Yeah a lot of it got slipped through over the years somehow. Like I said, no one had so many reported posts without a single warning. Every single one of those post will get you perma-banned from other forums because they don't care if you're being sarcastic or funny.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

That guy literally called corona a hoax and wanted more people to panic so that he could book cheap flight tickets abroad and get better AliExpress deals. What's funny is that in the same thread he later called out other members as garbage human beings. 

Damn :lol: 

1 hour ago, -13- said:

You're probably right. But I see a lot of people only contributing negatively. It's pretty obvious what their intent is in a discussion. At least Atfy was sarcastic while being an a**hole. ?

True

5 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

But Odyssey was actually good zodka :lol:

Xbox isn't since like 2010, and gears has been sh*t since 4 and 5, idk about Halos though, wanted to play Halo 4 because of blinking lights bad guys :fear:

So Gears 4 and 5 are sh*t and Ghost Of Tsushima with lower meta than both Gears 4 and 5 is great. Days gone and GTS with 70 meta is great but Xbox games with same meta are sh*t :rofl:.  Nice going. Tu next level Sony pony hai. Jim Ryan will be pleased and might adopt you for all the sh*t posting you doing in this thread :lol: . Carry on :hi2:

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 hours ago, -13- said:

Phantom and Hope sh*t every day in same Xbox threads by posting same sh*t. Moderators turned blind eye to that but if someone else does they ban him.

Afty did low key trolling but nothing serious compared to what these two are doing. :lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

53 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Phantom and Hope sh*t every day in same Xbox threads by posting same sh*t. Moderators turned blind eye to that but if someone else does they ban him.

Afty did low key trolling but nothing serious compared to what these two are doing. :lol

He also shat on your precious Gamepass, one of the most idiotic takes I've ever seen. If mods banned people just for trolling, Miles Morales thread would be a graveyard of banned people.