Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

Y'all gonna hide when TLoU2 MP comes back as F2P :P

>4 million copies sold in pre-orders and day one/ first week purchases.

>each copy costs $60

>Quality single player game, mp is good add on but not considered a "core" reason why you buy TLOU2 

meanwhile here you have $1 game pass campaign and f2p multiplayer, no big bucks earned( except maybe In TeH FuChuR :giggle: )

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

>up to 120 fps

>up to

>last gen xCRAIG graphics

>native 4K for no reason apart from dick measuring w/ Sony.

>can't give 120 fps stable at such a ridiculous resolution inspite of 13TFlops powa :rofl:

>up to

Upto 4K too. It was clearly mentioned in video description by xbox.

9 hours ago, adity said:

The MP mechanics for UC4/TLOU were mtx heavy anyways. 

which mechanics? iirc, all micro transactions for UC4 and TLoU1 multiplayer are cosmetics

Free to play is good. I totally see BR mode as well. Warzone is free to play as well. Good Free to play mp will get more people plus it will have cross play and no paid map packs. Infinite multiplayer is made by same team which made highly acclaimed Halo 5 multiplayer. So i think it will please the fans. I dont see complains for Halo 5 multiplayer. 

Top mp games on Xbox live and psn are free to play- PUBG, CrossfireX, Apex, Warzone and Fortnite and they all have millions players spending millions in mtx. Days of paid 60$ mp is gone.

Campaign will be paid if you not under game pass subscription and rumors are is not a small campaign. Apparently its bigger than Halo 4 and 5 campaign combined with free story updates like Halo 4 used to get after launch. I don't know how many remember Halo 4 post launch support. It was pretty good. I downloaded every episode they released for Halo 4

Edited by WhiteWolf

23 hours ago, Pacifier said:

They should stick to some narrative atleast.

If its the art direction, then why the damage control articles stating that its Jan build/ lot of time for release, Team is hard at work constantly improving graphics etc.

Guess they realized they can't improve much by launch and bringing out this narrative now.

People who think graphics cant improve in 3-4  months, should go and look Gears 4 beta graphics compared to final game. Night and day difference. In 3 weeks they changed the graphics completely.

People talk like they expert graphics designers here who worked on big AAA games. How about let the game come out and see if it will get improved or not lol.

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

>in the replies

>HURR DURR YOU WANT TO LIVE UP TO BUNGIE LEGACY BUT

>GRAPPLE HOOK

>SPRINT

>HURR DURR MY EXCITEMENT IS RUINED

if these fkers want muh old bungie halo so bad play 1-3 in the MCC, why bug 343 with this trivial randi rona for every new Halo they make.

Eventually this bitching about muh old bungo halo best halo got to them and now in order to appease them and make the game oriented around GP we got Craigfinite

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

People who think graphics cant improve in 3-4  months, should go and look Gears 4 beta graphics compared to final game. Night and day difference. In 3 weeks they changed the graphics completely.

People talk like they expert graphics designers here who worked on big AAA games. How about let the game come out and see if it will get improved or not lol.

The studio that makes gears is Xbox's ND atleast in technical sense, they got it to run 4k60 on oneX, and on PC i could run gears 4 and 5 at 1440p 60 fps, and i own a poor man's GPU :rofl:

both gears 4-5 also looked very good, pity they weren't good games though :thumbdown:

Its your opinion and i dont give a sh*t about it lol. Both were good games. Dont care if you dont like em. Both also reviewed better than multiple sony games like Ghost,Days gone,GtS n all which you considered as goty lol.

But anyway, i dont want to waste my time arguing with Hope 2.0. So Stop replying to my post. Do it again and i call you :loser:

12 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

The studio that makes gears is Xbox's ND atleast in technical sense, they got it to run 4k60 on oneX, and on PC i could run gears 4 and 5 at 1440p 60 fps, and i own a poor man's GPU :rofl:

both gears 4-5 also looked very good, pity they weren't good games though :thumbdown:

I played a few hours of gears 4. It seemed pretty fun.