Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Keano said:

interested in the free multiplayer on PC

59 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Looks very similar to old Halo's, but also very fun. Very glad they made it F2P. Can have some fun with this. 

Plus, it's cross-play. Come launch day, we'll have a lot of IVG players for BTB sessions. :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

M/KB vs Controllers? You don't want that kind of cross-play. 

Fortnite and Warzone doing that too. They even remove option to disable cross play. In halo Matchmaking will match you based on your input device i heard.

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Fortnite and Warzone doing that too. They even remove option to disable cross play. In halo Matchmaking will match you based on your input device i heard.

PC players have it's ways, but we're not competing anyone so we'll be good for some casual fun. 

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

If we can beat with M/KB then count me in 

I don't want to miss that fun :D

Cross-play on Halo: MCC is actually really well balanced. We should give it a try sometime before Infinite drops.

• Like 1

Glad they have plans to allow players to complete season content event even after season end. A lot of gaas games have been operating with this fomo logic to keep an active player base. Got tired of it few months into lockdown.

Then what’s the point of cross play. For console players to match with pc players using controllers?