Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

3 minutes ago, Keano said:

Glad they have plans to allow players to complete season content event even after season end. A lot of gaas games have been operating with this fomo logic to keep an active player base. Got tired of it few months into lockdown.

Ya. I couldn't complete division 2 season 2 and now its gone. :(

Very good thing by 343

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Keano said:

Then what’s the point of cross play. For console players to match with pc players using controllers?

You can choose whom to play against. Same/across platform, same/different input device. And it's (mostly) really well balanced. Especially in games like Apex. Some Apex pro players (competing globally) are controller players.

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Thori mehnat bhi kar liya kar pura din skyforge khelta rehta hai. 

Lol i barely play skyforge. I just take login rewards.

And im not googling coz idc. And you yourself don't know what u talking about lol.

1 minute ago, TRMNTR said:

You can choose whom to play against. Same/across platform, same/different input device. And it's (mostly) really well balanced. Especially in games like Apex. Some Apex pro players (competing globally) are controller players.

Ya i think Apex uses same method. 

Fortnite not at all balanced but its fun. As long as Halo is fun then its good.

That is a fair way to do cross play. Let players choose faster matchmaking or competitive matches at highest level.

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol i barely play skyforge. I just take login rewards.

And im not googling coz idc. And you yourself don't know what u talking about lol.

Okay, take it as you like. 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

This guys is brilliant; he's a commentator for pro H5. From what I've seen, it seems like they've nailed the balance between walking/sprint speed. I'm absolutely loving everything they've shown till now with the exception of the portable invis/os.

16 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

it seems like they've nailed the balance between walking/sprint speed

That default run speed in Halo was a bit too slow for me. ☹️

Not that I care about MP much ?

55 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

This guys is brilliant; he's a commentator for pro H5. From what I've seen, it seems like they've nailed the balance between walking/sprint speed. I'm absolutely loving everything they've shown till now with the exception of the portable invis/os.

Ya looks so good ,i can see it being bigger than halo 3 if they can nail the launch .

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

That default run speed in Halo was a bit too slow for me. 

Agreed. The Pro settings would increase the speed by 10%. That made it much better.

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Not that I care about MP much 

:ranting:

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ya looks so good ,i can see it being bigger than halo 3 if they can nail the launch .

That is a tough ask. I wouldn't bet my money on it.

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

He sure make it alot more interesting than trailer. Hmm. Very well detailed video 

The campaign is looking pretty good honestly. Whatever they've shown till now has been way over my expectations (which were low to begin with but still).