Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

7 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Not sure if my build is f**ked up but was facing a lot of graphical issues today. Weirdly, I was the only one in the party with this issue.

I couldn’t change from QUALITY mode when in game, not sure it should be done in the home menu itself before jumping into game..

when it came to actual MP, totally noob,  the opponents just don’t die..it’s like they have a all time jumping button :samui: activated all the time.. good fun with the gang though and few new members from Triggers gang 

53 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I couldn’t change from QUALITY mode when in game, not sure it should be done in the home menu itself before jumping into game..

when it came to actual MP, totally noob,  the opponents just don’t die..it’s like they have a all time jumping button :samui: activated all the time.. good fun with the gang though and few new members from Triggers gang 

Since you are just starting out ,just change the button layout from default to bumper jumper . The jump problem while shooting will get solved.

3 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

I was having green coloured flashes on my screen 

Never encountered those myself. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

That was a bug in the first preview but I thought it was solved. Regardless, start the game, set it to Performance and then restart the game. That should fix it. 

Edited by TRMNTR