Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

Are there Indian servers ? Or Asian? 
Pings were really bad in flights..

Don't know about servers but the bullet hit registering & gameplay feels solid. No rubberbanding / lag. Will need to pay more though.

18 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Indian, no. Asian, yes. Asian and European servers play really well.

18 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Nope. Don't think I got it for even winning a match. Just for challenges completed. Have played only 3-4 matches only though, not sure if it just didn't register.

Barely any unlocks on the Battlepass anyway at the moment. Couple of colour unlocks & I think some helmet unlocks around Lvl 50-70

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Your match, kills, medals, nothing give XP towards battle pass... Only finishing daily/weekly challenges give XP. 

The guy can sit at the edge of the map, do nothing, the team loses, he still gets his XP from daily/weekly challenges while the guy who got 20 kills gets 0 rewards. ? 

It feels super less rewarding and I can't see (semi) casual players putting on 4-6 months of work just to level up the battle pass. Yes, it doesn't expire but at the same time, I don't want to grind out season 1 stuff when season 2 is out. 

Agreed. There needs to be some sort of progression towards matches played and skill. Being a live service game, this will keep on evolving. Hoping that evolution happens sooner than later.

PS - These things don't really bother me as I'm probably never going to buy a Battle Pass.

PPS - I know, never say never. :P

Edited by TRMNTR

Player retention is a must for F2P games else the game fade away fast. Even paid games have a hard time keeping up. The current system is definitely not good for F2P or for any game. 

For the longevity of this game, the XP should be reworked. While you can play for fun and ignore the BP since it is purely just cosmetics but at the same time if you want to look cool you need to level up the BP or spend $$$. Either have a system with proper progression or have no such system. 

You need 100000 XP in total. That's between 700-1000 challenges. This season goes for 6 months, so you will be fine if you play daily and clear 3-5 challenges every day for 180 days straight... Next season will be 3 months where you will need 6-10 challenges every day. It ends up as a job. 

PS - These things don't really bother me as I'm probably never going to buy a Battle Pass.

Even if you buy premium BP, you still need to grind like a F2P player. :P  There is a premium BP bundle that lets you fast forward 25 levels. After that, you need to keep spending $$$ or play F2P. I'm not going to buy BP and all just for cosmetics if the game doesn't maintain to keep the player base active and happy. 

Other than the poor BP system, the game is very enjoyable. Visuals aren't modern and can feel super dated but I didn't mind it at all as it was fun from first match. :thumbsup: 

33 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

How do you even check ping or browser server? ?

I just go to multiplayer -> hit quick play or big battle -> play. 

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Played with my battlefield squad last night, what a badass and fun game. All these cool weapons, movement, high TTK, running with flag in warthog, so much fun. And oh boy those sound effects, so cool.

Started with 4 man squad, more of my friends joined and made a 11 guys fireteam and went in together. More tonight.

Played with some IVG folks yesterday. We started with some custom games, then BTB and then finally Arena (social). So much fun!