Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Wonder if he ? is active here :P

https://www.rediff.com/money/2004/may/04spec.htm

With the Rs 100,000 that he won as prize money in India, Nickunj plans to buy a state of the art computer machine: a P4 3 GHZ, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB hard disk drive and 400 MHZ SSB that he will use largely for gaming.

Aging Matt Damon GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

With the Rs 100,000 that he won as prize money in India, Nickunj plans to buy a state of the art computer machine: a P4 3 GHZ, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB hard disk drive and 400 MHZ SSB that he will use largely for gaming.

Aging Matt Damon GIF

Thanks for making me feel old :ranting:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Nope. No plans either. Even with the premium Battlepass you have to grind your way through the unlocks. 

Hope they fix it.

I was about to buy it but held back to wait until they tweak it after the feedback. Didn’t want to encourage them to continue with the current one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Played a couple of games in the evening and got my a*s handed to me. Luck wasn't at my side. It was great fun regardless! :D

It was indeed good fun except when you spawn with 2 side arms ?

On 11/26/2021 at 12:27 PM, triggr happy ss said:

@TRMNTR what are your controller setting? Sensitivity ,deadzones etc? 

The aiming feels way off compared to the beta for me. I am playing around with he settings but cant figure out the ideal settings.

I have my deadzones set to zero for both sticks. The left stick drifts once in a blue moon but that doesn't bother me. Aim acceleration is set to 5 while senstivity at 7 (100 FoV). Didn't notice much of a difference from the preview. If anything, it feels slightly better. Infinite aiming feels different from past Halo games but I'd say that's in part due to support for FoV (which drastically changes the sensitivity feel).

It goes without saying but these settings are very subjective. Play with what you're comfortable with and stick to that for a couple of weeks to build that muscle memory. It'll feel second nature thereafter.

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Like 2