Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

55 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Had a crap day today lol. Was not able to hit anything. I wish they showed kill cams. So many times i wonder how I died

That would give away the enemy position. It'd be like a reward for your death. I'm not a fan of death cams for this exact reason.

PS - You can always checkout the theatre mode to find out though.

21 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

That would give away the enemy position. It'd be like a reward for your death. I'm not a fan of death cams for this exact reason.

PS - You can always checkout the theatre mode to find out though.

I understand but it's a shame. It teaches you so much about the game and what you did wrong. Was very helpful in ow

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I understand but it's a shame. It teaches you so much about the game and what you did wrong. Was very helpful in ow

It's more of a cheat than help IMO. The best way to learn is to go back and watch the game in theatre. You get to see what you did wrong and what they did right. Hell, you even get to see it from their perspective. That's all we did back in the Halo 3 days.

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Damn! The last match teaming up with @STICK3Rboy was intense. ??

Yeah, it got pretty f**king tense when the score was 49-49. Got the winning kill though :bigyellowgrin:

Also, if anyone (like me) was looking for their stats, Halotracker has them. It also has your entire match history.

Decent stats for a noob I guess. I'm in the top 10% for suicides :rofl:

ugMBmLk.jpg

Had a pretty good day today though.

PX8CtHW.jpg

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Had a crap day today lol. Was not able to hit anything. I wish they showed kill cams. So many times i wonder how I died

Agree with this totally. Atleast in fiesta mode where there are no strategic objectives. 

Only objective is to score maximum kills and this the position doesn't really matter unless someone is a camper. 

Also spawn positions are totally random as well so kill cams should be introduced. 

I was unable to complete a challenge where I have to save an ally from far 3 times. I was able to do it twice. Tried a lot and had to swap the challenge. The new challenge asks me to highjack 3 vehicles after grapple. I kept playing BTB and did it twice yesterday. I played for an hour or so in the morning today and grappled a Banshee and hijacked it and the game didn't count it :wallbash:

This is so annoying. That's the last challenge left in the weekly challenges :doh:

8 hours ago, R a g h u said:

I was unable to complete a challenge where I have to save an ally from far 3 times. I was able to do it twice. Tried a lot and had to swap the challenge. The new challenge asks me to highjack 3 vehicles after grapple. I kept playing BTB and did it twice yesterday. I played for an hour or so in the morning today and grappled a Banshee and hijacked it and the game didn't count it :wallbash:

This is so annoying. That's the last challenge left in the weekly challenges :doh:

Teams lose coz players go after challenges and ignore everything else. This is such a bad design. How 343 fuked this sh*t so bad?