Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

When all hope is lost and humanity’s fate hangs in the balance, the Master Chief is ready to confront the most ruthless foe he’s ever faced. Step inside the armor of humanity’s greatest hero to experience an epic adventure and explore the vast reaches of Zeta Halo, from stunning heights to mysterious depths below the ring. Rescue UNSC marines to gain reinforcements in your fight against a fearsome enemy known as “the Banished.” Enjoy true Spartan freedom in the biggest, most wide open and adventure-filled Halo experience yet, launching December 8 2021.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I still can't find any separate SKU.. Are you telling me you have 2 Halo Infinites in your My Games and Apps or you are downloading the MP now

I can find it in MS store. It’s “Halo Infinite (Campaign)” but when I go on that page, it says manage game, then it shows only 1 component which is already installed which is the multiplayer component 

6 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'll probably end up buying it too. 800 bucks for 6 months ain't bad. 

f**kers should give free sh*t to fame pass though. 

GPU members will apparently get some kind of MP bonuses each month.

----------

Ran into a couple of guys wearing HCS armor sets the other day and they looked dope as f**k! My character was looking like a f**king hobo standing next to those guys :lol:

Checked the store and found out that each set costs as much as the whole battle pass :|

Was earlier tempted to get the battle pass but now I'm wondering if I should get one of these sets instead considering how nothing in the BP looks as cool.

800 is still too f**king expensive for a single armor set though.

12 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Hammer range should be reduced :ranting:

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Agreed. The spread is a bit too large. The blow hits you, even when you are airborne. 

Such attacks should get nerfed a bit. They are just too powerful. 

:doh:

That is literally the point of the hammer. It's meant to be annoying. It's a risk vs reward thing. It's really slow to charge but deals considerable damage while sword is the opposite; it doesn't need a charge time, it's fast, can lunge but can only kill 1 person at a time.

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I still can't find any separate SKU.. Are you telling me you have 2 Halo Infinites in your My Games and Apps or you are downloading the MP now

11 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I can find it in MS store. It’s “Halo Infinite (Campaign)” but when I go on that page, it says manage game, then it shows only 1 component which is already installed which is the multiplayer component 

I found it in Gamepass app and installed it from there. Total download of 25.6 on 1X.

Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get access to monthly Halo Infinite Multiplayer bonuses

Halo_Infinite_MP_Perk.jpg

Fist bundle coming on Dec 8

• 4 2XP boosts
  • 4 challenge swaps
  • Pass Tense’ MA40 Assault Rifle
Edited by Joe Cool