Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

A good recap video about the past and what happened would have been great.. 

This.. many must be playing as their first halo game. A quick recap would've connected us with the game's story and character. 

MasterChief voice is good too. Speaks Straight forward and quick on actions. 

Is he a robot by any chance?

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Is it giving stable experience here in India?!?

What is the connection you using?!?

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

which vpn are you using ?

Connect to South Korean VPN and disconnect just before launching the game. Use this trick to change user mode in browser.

Its not as good as local play of course, but Halo has very strong aim assist so it kinda works even with some lag.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

The music department always delivers. :thumbsup:

Gunplay is awesome too. Interior and face texture is good as well. 

Music is good? I'm still in some wrecked ship with some tryhard funny bobblehead like enemies. Can't hear any background music. 

10 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Music is good? I'm still in some wrecked ship with some tryhard funny bobblehead like enemies. Can't hear any background music. 

The homescreen Halo theme is awesome tho.. 

25 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

What difficulty are you guys playing on? I've started on legendary difficulty. Let's see how hard it is.. 

Recommendation: Don't. Start either on Normal or Heroic. I'm playing Heroic for the first run and then Legendary next.

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yea, if I feel it's too much I'll lower it. 

:good:

Past Halos were built around the Heroic difficulty and then scaled down for Easy/Normal and scaled up for Legendary. This time around, it's been designed around Normal, scaled down for Easy and then scaled up for Heroic/Legendary. Important thing to note here is that I'm not talking about the difficulty itself, it's about the how the game feels on these different difficulties. People who start with Heroic vs Legendary usually come out with different experiences.

5 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Past Halos were built around the Heroic difficulty and then scaled down for Easy/Normal and scaled up for Legendary. This time around, it's been designed around Normal, scaled down for Easy and then scaled up for Heroic/Legendary.

This makes sense. I am playing on Heroic and normally the game is manageable but bosses mop the floor with me. Might change it to Normal.

Edited by b!T

Man this my 2nd Favourite Halo game after Reach. Gameplay is god tier. Feels smooth and fast. Love it.Never had this much fun in an fps game since Titanfall 2.

Man i never thought 343 capable of making solid fps game but they did it. 

Story and character are straight meh. Like im not even paying attention to it. I just want shoot sh*t while epic soundtrack playing in background. 

Also best enemy i ever experienced in an fps game. They dodge my all grenades but i cant :(.

Anyway, back to Halo.

P.S - PC version solid so far

Edited by WhiteWolf