Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

7 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Completed the campaign on Heroic. Will start on Legendary now. Loved the game and all the boss fights. :majesty:

Is it a lengthy game?

Normally I don't do this but feeling urge to clean up all icons on the map.

Also multi will be more fun cause I now know all gadgets and guns. Never enjoy multi without playing campaign first.

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Already? f**k man.. I'm on some second ship. Don't know what the hell is going on tho. 

Yeah. The story unravels later.

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

You are legendary. Now don’t drop difficulty till the end :chucks:

Can't drop the difficulty unless you restart the campaign.

57 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Is it a lengthy game?

Normally I don't do this but feeling urge to clean up all icons on the map.

Also multi will be more fun cause I now know all gadgets and guns. Never enjoy multi without playing campaign first.

10-15 hrs. I think 10 for the main and 15 if you do everything.

9 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Completed the campaign on Heroic. Will start on Legendary now. Loved the game and all the boss fights. :majesty:

That was fast. Damn man. I get sidetracked very often.

31 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Can't drop the difficulty unless you restart the campaign

f**k, I am gonna get owned by bosses. Shd have started on normal.

20 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ground vehicles handling bad, controls just suck. Halo still using analog stick for acceleration instead of RT :/

RT is used for firing weapons on vehicles. That keeps things consistent.

12 minutes ago, b!T said:

That was fast. Damn man. I get sidetracked very often.

I did a lot of side stuff as well. Game is at 75% completion though.

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Dont engage till you max out your spartan cores

Nah. I only eneded up using the grapple hook. No need to fully upgrade it either.

16 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I mean the way you steer the car using sticks is so f**king annoying. Not sure wjy they didnt improve it.

The idea is to be able to drive, aim and shoot at the same time. I really don't see how it would work with an alternate control scheme. Any suggestions?

I know how Battlefield and other game do it but those buttons combinations are so different from the normal shooting (and different for different vehicles) that I still struggle to remember them after having played all BFs since 3. With Halo, it's the same control scheme for both. I'd say it's a matter of getting used to it.

Edited by TRMNTR

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The problem is that the control scheme is arcadey but the vehicles have actual weight and handling characteristics. Borderlands has same control scheme but you turn instantly in the game. 

Here, you have to account some distance for the vehicles to be able to turn or stop. That's why it feels weird. 

Settings > Controller > Movement Assisted Steering

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

You either drive or shoot at any given time, to man the turret you need masterchief to stop driving. So how is the control a design requirement?

Most vehicles allow you to drive and shoot as well. Ghost, Scorpion, Wraith, Wasp, Banshee, Gungoose etc.

We played a strongholds match today and it was just awesome 

@Keyofx and @Mr. Comingle formed a sub-team and @quixote_1989 and I formed another. The 2 people in each sub-team were constantly sticking together and having each other’s backs and also coordinating with the other sub-team over the mic. We completely dominated the match with perfect coordination over party chat. Almost a flawless victory and superb teamwork :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

You either drive or shoot at any given time, to man the turret you need masterchief to stop driving. So how is the control a design requirement?

I am in the minority here as I kinda like it. Once u get used to it, gunning while riding a ghost is super fun. I clear out camps like this.

The difficulty is growing on me. Didn't die much in the last boss fight.