Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

Had a crazy session with @Mr. Comingle @Assassins Creed & @quixote_1989 last night. We even got slightly sweaty with comms and coordination.

Almost clutched a Ranked Slayer match where we had a deficit of 10-15 points and one player down, ended the match at 46-50 loss. Got our first wins as a group in Big Seed Battle, last point was literally a race on both sides to see who punches in the seed first. Good fun.

Looking forward to this Christmas event now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Had a crazy session with @Mr. Comingle @Assassins Creed & @quixote_1989 last night. We even got slightly sweaty with comms and coordination.

Haven't played in some days; so much work. Need to get back to the grind. :cry:

Thank God for HCS though. Spent the weekend watching some really sweaty matches.

Edited by TRMNTR

17 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Almost clutched a Ranked Slayer match where we had a deficit of 10-15 points and one player down, ended the match at 46-50 loss. Got our first wins as a group in Big Seed Battle, last point was literally a race on both sides to see who punches in the seed first. Good fun.

Looking forward to this Christmas event now.

The best was strong hold 246 vs 250 damn !! we were so down and got back.. that got real intense..

Finally able to use the words "one shot on me/on my x" properly :rofl:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

The best was capture the flag 246 vs 250 damn !! we were so down and got back.. that got real intense..

Finally able to use the words "one shot on me/on my x" properly :rofl:

You mean Strongholds. Can't be the best if you can't remember the name. :P

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

capture the area :P 

:chair:

24 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

You mean Strongholds. Can't be the best if you can't remember the name. :P

He kept confusing Fiesta with Slayer the other night and thought Teabagging someone meant melee-ing them. Almost ruined Keyo's good name :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I was playing the Tower mission on PC when i stopped and exited the game after a checkpoint and now when i restart the game i'm instead starting from the very beginning from outside the tower! I had progressed deep inside the tower with many save points in-between. Is this a save file glitch?

Cheers.

28 minutes ago, StormShadow said:

I was playing the Tower mission on PC when i stopped and exited the game after a checkpoint and now when i restart the game i'm instead starting from the very beginning from outside the tower! I had progressed deep inside the tower with many save points in-between. Is this a save file glitch?

Seems like it. Faced it a couple of times as well.