Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Fiesta is so f**king addicting! I've been playing it so much I've got the threat sensor sound ringing in my ears :|

Indeed! Outside of Ranked, Fiesta is my favorite playlist. If not for the lag (and occasional cheaters), my 2nd spot would go to Tactical Slayer. Fiesta is almost always fun with the exception of when the Halo Gods hate you and give you the shitiest weapon rolls ever (multiple times in a row).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Fiesta is almost always fun with the exception of when the Halo Gods hate you and give you the shitiest weapon rolls ever (multiple times in a row).

Yeah, it can sometimes be so unbelievable that it feels as if the Halo gods are like, "f**k this guy in particular" :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Indeed! Outside of Ranked, Fiesta is my favorite playlist. If not for the lag (and occasional cheaters), my 2nd spot would go to Tactical Slayer. Fiesta is almost always fun with the exception of when the Halo Gods hate you and give you the shitiest weapon rolls ever (multiple times in a row).

Big team battle with the scam bois has been getting pretty fun and sweaty for our level too. Even the seed game, now that we know what we are doing.

We should do a BTB session with the full pros & noobs group mixed and see how it goes. Might be fun.

13 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Big team battle with the scam bois has been getting pretty fun and sweaty for our level too. Even the seed game, now that we know what we are doing.

We should do a BTB session with the full pros & noobs group mixed and see how it goes. Might be fun.

I'm in. Lemme know when.

54 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

You know you are doing something right when you manage to headshot 2 Onyx ranked players in the same gaming session ?

oPept3q.jpg

7AQt6if.jpg

epic MP session yesterday! Some good matches

bPC7RhI.png

You are playing with zeno (cerebrus) 

has he said anything retarded while playing with you guys? :rofl:

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

epic MP session yesterday! Some good matches

Fiesta can be such a bitch. That first game came down to the wire. We should do more BTB as well, even though we lost (and I'm not a BTB person per se), it was honestly quite fun.

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

You are playing with zeno (cerebrus) 

has he said anything retarded while playing with you guys? :rofl:

@Mr. Comingle challenged him to a trial by combat last night. One of the most exhilarating esports event I've attended :lol:

@TRMNTRset up a full on 1v1 arena with 8 people spectating ?

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

We should do more BTB as well

BTB would be fun if people made strategies and worked with proper  coordination, not the mindless chaos that was happening yesterday ?

mindless chaos really puts people (me) off 

let’s use mic to form small teams, coordinate the attack etc before the match begins