Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

Won my first game of FFA Slayer today (probably because there were only 5 players :P).

Still, the guy in second place and I were neck and neck throughout, and it was pretty f**king stressful and tense (especially when we were both at 22 kills each).

AcuYl6Y.jpg

• Like 1

Never had played a Halo game before, I owned an Xbox 360 & also Xbox one but Halo never got me interested, had always skipped this game

read lot of positive aspects about Halo Infinite (both SP & MP) and since it was available on GP went ahead and installed the game couple of days back and what a fun ride it has been so far, absolutely loving the game, great weapons and fantastic boss fights and oh yes I love the Grappleshot, cant wait to finish the campaign and move to MP.

Any other previous Halo Single player campaign u guys recommend to try or must play ?

Edited by Outlook
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Outlook said:

Never had played a Halo game before, I owned an Xbox 360 & also Xbox one but Halo never got me interested, had always skipped this game

read lot of positive aspects about Halo Infinite (both SP & MP) and since it was available on GP went ahead and installed the game couple of days back and what a fun ride it has been so far, absolutely loving the game, great weapons and fantastic boss fights and oh yes I love the Grappleshot, cant wait to finish the campaign and move to MP.

Any other previous Halo Single player campaign u guys recommend to try or must play ?

Halo Combat Evolved. Dunno how it's aged but it's special game.

1 hour ago, Outlook said:

Reach, Combat evolved & h2 are good. Avoid 4 & 5 like plague. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Outlook said:

CE, H1,H2, reach, OSDT and infinite 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Outlook said:

4. Sp aint that bad. Try that as well. Along with all other games people mentioned above 

Completed the campaign on Heroic difficulty (which felt like the perfect difficulty btw).

It definitely feels like a lot of corners were cut, but the absolutely fantastic gameplay just carries the whole thing through. Even though the locations (mostly just indoors) started feeling a bit too same-y towards the end, I was still left wanting more because of how enjoyable each enemy encounter was. The game could've still used a few large scale set-pieces though.

And I really do think this is a beautiful game. The sense of scale and the gorgeous art-style make for some very epic visuals.

Anyway, this is how I'd rank the games in the series now:

H:R > H3 > H:I > H2 > H4 > H:CE (haven't played ODST and 5)

uEyGdpv.jpg

aVJNZnL.jpg

GASueiu.jpg

itYthAS.jpg

KhUdr4V.jpg

ii7qFkP.jpg

dRQtmrP.jpg

• Like 3