Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

@TRMNTR please watch this and give some critical tips. I feel like I am still playing like a big n00b and could really improve my game

That was mostly good dude. You could maybe work on your BR a bit and start thinking in terms of pre-nading and then BR when you're aware where the enemy is.

• Thanks 1

Playing the campaign now, this open-world far-cry type change is a very good decision they have taken.

Like the grapple hook too, the way you can grab weapons or use it to hijack vehicles is just :rofl:

btw what is the multiplayer mode for this with vehicles called?

Like in Battlefield it's called conquest.

I remember one which had vehicles but it was based on collecting "power seeds" to upgrade your base, according to which you get vehicles.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Big team battle always has vehicles. Modes are random. Power seeds, capture the flag or team deathmatch afaik. 

Some 4P maps like behemoth also have vehicles. 

Seriously you can't choose o_O ? I just played some games and I thought I was just clicking on quick match or whatever that's why it was random.

I remember playing Halo CE back in the day, there was a big enough map there with all kinds of vehicles, especially banshees, wanted something similar here.

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seriously you can't choose o_O ? I just played some games and I thought I was just clicking on quick match or whatever that's why it was random.

I remember playing Halo CE back in the day, there was a big enough map there with all kinds of vehicles, especially banshees, wanted something similar here.

Big team battle has banshees. The way it works is there is this big carrier that flies overhead and periodically drops vehicles in the middle of the map.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 2:09 AM, STICK3Rboy said:

Finally completed the Battle Pass (didn't pay a single penny). Hope I can use it as an excuse to move on to other games now. sh*t's way too addicting.

yrmxVa1.png

Also, lucked out and got the Extermination medal for the first (and maybe last) time :P

why aren't you playing ranked arena?, as per your exophase, you have ~250 hrs in Halo while I am only at 73hrs

Edited by 0verlord

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

why aren't you playing ranked arena?, as per your exophase, you have ~250 hrs in Halo while I am only at 73hrs

I just find the other modes more fun :P

Also, I was finding it harder to get ranked matches with decent ping in the timings I used to play in, so I just kinda gave up on it. I guess I'll give it a go again some day.'

P.S. Don't go by what exophase says. It includes a lot of time that I left the game running on menus and pause screens. My actual MP gameplay time is 102hrs according to halotracker :P

Edited by STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Halo Infinite Removes Its Worst Map From Ranked Play, Pros Rejoice

ctf on behemoth removed from ranked, thank god, it was always the worst

Damn I didn't know people hated it. I liked the aesthethics of that map. Hopefully they fix the issues and put it back into rotation. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Halo Infinite Removes Its Worst Map From Ranked Play, Pros Rejoice

ctf on behemoth removed from ranked, thank god, it was always the worst

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Damn I didn't know people hated it. I liked the aesthethics of that map. Hopefully they fix the issues and put it back into rotation. 

It's easy to get spawn killed on the map of you're playing against a good team. I love the map regardless.

DIAMOND rank achieved :gunsmilie:

01bKuoQ.jpg

Today, I had a massive improvement in my game with 12 wins to 3 losses and a K/D of 1.14

started with Platinum 5 rank at CSR of 1104 and won straight through Platinum 5 rank and Platinum 6 rank to reach Diamond 1 rank

My Platinum 6 spree

3S3onaM.png

currently at

ujI2ixM.png

Amazing for big Halo n00b like me with only 1.5-2 months of playing Halo, today finally reached the elite Diamond rank ?

• Like 7

Bought 2200 credits for ₹1350 and bought the battle pass. This was really to support the devs for making such a ducking fantastic game. Ranked Arena in multiplayer is one of the best things gaming :wub:, the Halo Championship matches are also :wub:, the iconic competitive history :wub: 

Optic Gaming vs Cloud9 is so awesome :wub: and ducking ferocious 

in such short time, Halo Infinite has become my 2nd most played game hours wise. God of War 2018 is my longest played game because I beat it in Give Me God of War difficulty mode and I am sure Halo will surpass it soon

in battlepass, I really wanted that fire skull legendary end credits effect, it really intimidates enemies or at least irritates them ?, some cool armour coatings and armour kits especially that Emile one.

Still have 1200 credits to buy cool stuff if any suggestions that you have or could wait for next battle pass. What’s your opinion?

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Optic Gaming vs Cloud9 is so awesome :wub: and ducking ferocious 

Still have 1200 credits to buy cool stuff if any suggestions that you have or could wait for next battle pass. What’s your opinion?

Renegade FTW :wub:

I bought the BP as well, but the store is ridiculously expensive still.

BTW, do you play solo on ranked?

Edited by psinide