Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

5 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

@Overlord ranks getting reset mid-season.

Damn, but it’s good if they are making Ranked more fair and even better that I won’t be losing my skills which I earned from Silver till Diamond, they aren’t going anywhere 

I think when you are unranked and start with initial 10 matches, the highest initial rank that you can get is Diamond, so I think I’ll probably start with high Platinums and work my way up again 

6 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

@psinide & @Assassins Creed's VC

"Why are you running straight?!?!" :fap:

27 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Psinide needs to be a regular scamgang member. That sesh was hilarious :roflroll:

That was hilarious indeed. :rofl:

Edited by quixote_1989
  • Haha 1

@TRMNTR for Raleigh Major, simply watching the A stream is wrong

I've selected the following matches which are correct sequentially - winners and losers brackets. Found the VOD links from this awesome page, with correct time stamps from all streams

https://halo-esports.fandom.com/wiki/Halo_Championship_Series/2022_Season/Kickoff_Major_Raleigh

hcs-r.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

@TRMNTR for Raleigh Major, simply watching the A stream is wrong

There is no wrong or right. There are some interesting matches in B stream but it's a lot to watch. :P

Edited by TRMNTR

1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

There's an ultimate weekly challenge after all the weekly challenges. Wth, I thought I'll do a full grind. Not bothering with this now.

I stumbled on the exact same thing today. Mine was the Fiesta Killjoy challenge and I was like...

No Way Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

Mine was the Fiesta Killjoy challenge and I was like...

It's the same for everyone.

Not only is that challenge dumb as f**k to begin with, some genius actually thought it was a good idea to make it a weekly ultimate :doh:

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

I stumbled on the exact same thing today. Mine was the Fiesta Killjoy challenge and I was like...

No Way Reaction GIF

Same. I got a bunch of killjoys during the week but I'm not grinding anymore for it. They just just consider everything you do during the week towards the weekly ultimate challenge if they want to keep that.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

It's the same for everyone.

Not only is that challenge dumb as f**k to begin with, some genius actually thought it was a good idea to make it a weekly ultimate :doh:

56 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Same. I got a bunch of killjoys during the week but I'm not grinding anymore for it. They just just consider everything you do during the week towards the weekly ultimate challenge if they want to keep that.

I had that as one of the Tenrai challenges as well but swapped it out. Not doing any sh*t challenges that I can't control the outcome of.

7 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I am at 2/3 killjoys, fingers crossed for the last one