Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

35 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

You just have to play it a lot and you'll get it. But as Nator said,.you don't have control over it. Makes it more frustrating.

I use fiesta as a warm up for ranked arena

3-4 matches of stupid fun fiesta matches then jump into raked for the serious showdown, most importantly taking that ‘have fun’ mental state into ranked helps and can grind fiesta with dual purpose 

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I am at 2/3 killjoys, fingers crossed for the last one 

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

You just have to play it a lot and you'll get it. But as Nator said,.you don't have control over it. Makes it more frustrating.

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

also, no grind, just playing 3-4 matches at a time, got super lucky 

Took me around the same number of matches too. 

But the problem is that people are actively throwing away matches to complete this challenge because it's the weekly ultimate and is unswappable. I don't get why 343 thought it was a good idea to have bullshit challenges like this which require the enemy team to play well.

36 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Look at this run. Managed to get 3 kills with the nail gun in the same match earlier too. #blessed.

:lol:

Skewer. That's 3 more kills than what I get with the Skewer. To say that I suck with it would be an understatement.

Edited by TRMNTR

34 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Don't really have a top 5 but just for the heck of it...

Battle Rifle

Shock Rifle

Stalker Rifle

Mangler

Bulldog

Sword

Bouncy projectile gun

Battle Rifle

Pulse rifle / Needler

Pistol

For me. Low skills bitch weapons. :mellow:

15 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Don't know about top 5 but my favourite weapon is probably the Mangler. The 1-2 shoot-melee combo is just too satisfying!

It's a 1-shot-melee combo. So powerful that it's being looked at by 343 and will probably get a nerf.

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

It's a 1-shot-melee combo. So powerful that it's being looked at by 343 and will probably get a nerf.

Yeah, that's what even I meant too :P

Guess I should've worded it better.

Also, I hope they don't nerf it.

My double clean Sniper headshots, Bulltrue medal and a killing spree from yesterday’s Scamgang session all in 1 minute. Also, some random nice person praised the 2 snipes in comments also before even I shared it with friends ? 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, that's what even I meant too :P

Guess I should've worded it better.

Also, I hope they don't nerf it.

Same. However, seeing how powerful it is, something needs to change. IMO, it should get the same status as heavy weapons like Bulldog/Heatwave. (1 per map, spawns less often etc.) 

31 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Same. However, seeing how powerful it is, something needs to change. IMO, it should get the same status as heavy weapons like Bulldog/Heatwave. (1 per map, spawns less often etc.) 

Yeah, I think that would be good. Although I don't see a problem with it even now :P