Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, I think that would be good. Although I don't see a problem with it even now :P

The problem currently is that it outperforms weapons like Bulldog/Heatwave in term of TTK and range while also spawning more often and with more ammo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Same. However, seeing how powerful it is, something needs to change. IMO, it should get the same status as heavy weapons like Bulldog/Heatwave. (1 per map, spawns less often etc.) 

It still takes some skill to land the shot and melee though. As much as I abuse it, I feel like the Needler is lot more overpowered especially in the open map matches. 

16 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

It still takes some skill to land the shot and melee though. As much as I abuse it, I feel like the Needler is lot more overpowered especially in the open map matches. 

True but it has it's drawbacks as well. It can only kill one person per clip and it is possible to juke it.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:02 PM, 0verlord said:

Fans joining us on Twitch will unlock exclusive Halo Infinite goods through Twitch Drops!

Twitch Drops Info coming soon!
:wOOtjumpy:

better be something good, some good BR skins maybe

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Wish came true :D but only 1 BR coating ? 

As of today, we’ve increased the priority of low pings to our servers in the matchmaking process. This step should help you match with local players, and therefore have a better connection, more often. As you get more of these local matches, instances of playing on further data centers will also decline.

Separate from the bullet point above, our Services team has taken additional steps to help ensure you can have quality matches with players from your respective regions, more often. We expect this to have a noticeable impact when making matches for players in less populated regions around the world including - but not limited to - Australia and Asia. This update, which went live yesterday, has already shown promising results and should take further advantage of this morning’s changes. Please keep an eye out and let us know how your games start to feel.

This morning's update should also prevent players from “geofiltering” their online matches. Since this was impacting matches after they were put together via our matchmaker, it was causing unstable connections for the other players in the lobby. To learn more about this and why it’s being prevented, please read this post on Waypoint

Edited by TRMNTR

11 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

PS - You can no longer block servers other than the ones which are across the world. We can only block US servers etc. Geofiltering Change

Was having trouble getting matches yesterday or was getting matched to a lot higher skilled players. May have been due to this?

9 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Was having trouble getting matches yesterday or was getting matched to a lot higher skilled players. May have been due to this?

Not necessarily the latter but for the former, sure. This update is supposed to benefit regions with low population like Asia and Australia. Matchmaking times will be on the higher side but the emphasis is to find similarly skilled people in your region (lower ping).