Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

8 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

Possibly one of the best plays I’ve seen since the launch of Halo Infinite at 1:38 in video below 

just listen to the commentators! When I watched this play during the full match, my excitement went through the roof

and this play is against Optic who won 2 out of last 3 pro series grand finals in a dominating fashion 

Stellur - such a f**king badass with nerves of steel

Shock rifle is definitely the greatest weapon 

@TRMNTR

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

And your reason for posting a random tweet for a quote from an article (more than) half a year old?

The article is titled "How Microsoft’s Halo Infinite Went From Disaster to Triumph". If this tweet isn't bait, not sure what is.

Edited by TRMNTR

1 minute ago, TRMNTR said:

And your reason for posting a random tweet for a quote from an article (more than) half a year old?

The article is titled "How Microsoft’s Halo Infinite Went From Disaster to Triumph". If this tweet isn't bait, not sure what is.

If it was a bait, would have posted it in the vs thread. 

Wonder how many here have actually read the article. 

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

It is bait because you didn't actually post a link to the article but instead you posted a random tweet. Your intention is quite obvious.

Also, not sure if you've been sleeping or not but this has already been discussed before.

Edited by TRMNTR

3 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

It is bait because you didn't actually post a link to the article but instead you posted a random tweet. Your intention is quite obvious.

If you find everything contrary to your opinion as bait, then well that's your personal problem. 

You will find this video as bait as well (then) which is nothing but an honest criticism

Just now, radicaldude said:

If you find everything contrary to your opinion as bait, then well that's your personal problem. 

You will find this video as bait as well (then) which is nothing but an honest criticism

Nope. I quite enjoyed that video. Have already seen it. Plus, I already understand the ranking system since I play the game occasionally. Which reminds me that this has already been fixed but I guess that's not important for you as you only deal in half-truths. ;)

16 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

So, my point still stands. If you knew right from wrong, nobody would have to deal with the sh*t you dole out on a daily basis. Next time you want people to read an article, do them the courtesy of actually posting (at the very least) a link to the article and not to some random's tweet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

That other thread is locked for a week. 

That's too long to keep it to himself.

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

This is looking so much fun. Taking down bosses will be intense. 

Plus, it's done much better (technically speaking) that all other Halos before it. There will definitely be some cons to the approach they've taken but it's mostly looking great. Kudos, 343!

• Like 1