Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

Finally completed the Battle Pass (didn't pay a single penny). Hope I can use it as an excuse to move on to other games now. sh*t's way too addicting.

yrmxVa1.png

Also, lucked out and got the Extermination medal for the first (and maybe last) time :P

• Like 3

a nail-biting oddball ranked match. This 3 min video starts out like a disaster for us but watch till the end for some edge-of-the-seat action. I am just at Platinum 6 rank here

@TRMNTR please watch this and give some critical tips. I feel like I am still playing like a big n00b and could really improve my game

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

@TRMNTR please watch this and give some critical tips. I feel like I am still playing like a big n00b and could really improve my game

That was mostly good dude. You could maybe work on your BR a bit and start thinking in terms of pre-nading and then BR when you're aware where the enemy is.

• Thanks 1

Playing the campaign now, this open-world far-cry type change is a very good decision they have taken.

Like the grapple hook too, the way you can grab weapons or use it to hijack vehicles is just :rofl:

btw what is the multiplayer mode for this with vehicles called?

Like in Battlefield it's called conquest.

I remember one which had vehicles but it was based on collecting "power seeds" to upgrade your base, according to which you get vehicles.

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Playing the campaign now, this open-world far-cry type change is a very good decision they have taken.

Like the grapple hook too, the way you can grab weapons or use it to hijack vehicles is just :rofl:

btw what is the multiplayer mode for this with vehicles called?

Like in Battlefield it's called conquest.

I remember one which had vehicles but it was based on collecting "power seeds" to upgrade your base, according to which you get vehicles.

Big team battle always has vehicles. Modes are random. Power seeds, capture the flag or team deathmatch afaik. 

Some 4P maps like behemoth also have vehicles. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Big team battle always has vehicles. Modes are random. Power seeds, capture the flag or team deathmatch afaik. 

Some 4P maps like behemoth also have vehicles. 

Seriously you can't choose o_O ? I just played some games and I thought I was just clicking on quick match or whatever that's why it was random.

I remember playing Halo CE back in the day, there was a big enough map there with all kinds of vehicles, especially banshees, wanted something similar here.

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seriously you can't choose o_O ? I just played some games and I thought I was just clicking on quick match or whatever that's why it was random.

I remember playing Halo CE back in the day, there was a big enough map there with all kinds of vehicles, especially banshees, wanted something similar here.

I mean you can choose big team battle which will be 12 v 12 and always have vehicles. But within btb, you can't choose specific mode. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Big team battle has banshees. The way it works is there is this big carrier that flies overhead and periodically drops vehicles in the middle of the map.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 2:09 AM, STICK3Rboy said:

Finally completed the Battle Pass (didn't pay a single penny). Hope I can use it as an excuse to move on to other games now. sh*t's way too addicting.

yrmxVa1.png

Also, lucked out and got the Extermination medal for the first (and maybe last) time :P

why aren't you playing ranked arena?, as per your exophase, you have ~250 hrs in Halo while I am only at 73hrs

Edited by 0verlord

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

why aren't you playing ranked arena?, as per your exophase, you have ~250 hrs in Halo while I am only at 73hrs

I just find the other modes more fun :P

Also, I was finding it harder to get ranked matches with decent ping in the timings I used to play in, so I just kinda gave up on it. I guess I'll give it a go again some day.'

P.S. Don't go by what exophase says. It includes a lot of time that I left the game running on menus and pause screens. My actual MP gameplay time is 102hrs according to halotracker :P

Edited by STICK3Rboy