Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Halo Infinite Removes Its Worst Map From Ranked Play, Pros Rejoice

ctf on behemoth removed from ranked, thank god, it was always the worst

Damn I didn't know people hated it. I liked the aesthethics of that map. Hopefully they fix the issues and put it back into rotation. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Halo Infinite Removes Its Worst Map From Ranked Play, Pros Rejoice

ctf on behemoth removed from ranked, thank god, it was always the worst

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Damn I didn't know people hated it. I liked the aesthethics of that map. Hopefully they fix the issues and put it back into rotation. 

It's easy to get spawn killed on the map of you're playing against a good team. I love the map regardless.

DIAMOND rank achieved :gunsmilie:

01bKuoQ.jpg

Today, I had a massive improvement in my game with 12 wins to 3 losses and a K/D of 1.14

started with Platinum 5 rank at CSR of 1104 and won straight through Platinum 5 rank and Platinum 6 rank to reach Diamond 1 rank

My Platinum 6 spree

3S3onaM.png

currently at

ujI2ixM.png

Amazing for big Halo n00b like me with only 1.5-2 months of playing Halo, today finally reached the elite Diamond rank 😎

• Like 7

Got really hooked to the SP. Once it clicks it's just impossible to put down. Tbf the actual campaign and the open world doesn't really do anything new or inventive. But the gameplay is just incredibly fun and encounters are very well designed. Master Chief is such a badass. I'm half inclined to play the entire series now. 

Bought 2200 credits for ₹1350 and bought the battle pass. This was really to support the devs for making such a ducking fantastic game. Ranked Arena in multiplayer is one of the best things gaming :wub:, the Halo Championship matches are also :wub:, the iconic competitive history :wub: 

Optic Gaming vs Cloud9 is so awesome :wub: and ducking ferocious 

in such short time, Halo Infinite has become my 2nd most played game hours wise. God of War 2018 is my longest played game because I beat it in Give Me God of War difficulty mode and I am sure Halo will surpass it soon

in battlepass, I really wanted that fire skull legendary end credits effect, it really intimidates enemies or at least irritates them 😂, some cool armour coatings and armour kits especially that Emile one.

Still have 1200 credits to buy cool stuff if any suggestions that you have or could wait for next battle pass. What’s your opinion?

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Optic Gaming vs Cloud9 is so awesome :wub: and ducking ferocious 

Still have 1200 credits to buy cool stuff if any suggestions that you have or could wait for next battle pass. What’s your opinion?

Renegade FTW :wub:

I bought the BP as well, but the store is ridiculously expensive still.

BTW, do you play solo on ranked?

Edited by psinide

1 hour ago, psinide said:

Renegade FTW :wub:

Renegade, Stellur, Trippy, Lucid, Pistola - these guys are magicians :majesty:

1 hour ago, psinide said:

do you play solo on ranked?

Yeah, I play alone in Crossplay

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Renegade, Stellur, Trippy, Lucid, Pistola - these guys are magicians :majesty:

What kind of pings do you get? And you playing on XSX?

2 hours ago, psinide said:

I bought the BP as well, but the store is ridiculously expensive still.

Yep. They're planning to reduce prices in phases. Phase 1 has been rolled out though. 

BTW, do you play solo on ranked?

31 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

28 minutes ago, psinide said:

21 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I am playing on XSX but haven’t checked network stats yet

You won't get good pings on Solo/Duo as most people in Asia play Crossplay. Personally, I recently started blocking servers outside of Asia to avoid getting high pings. 

10 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

You won't get good pings on Solo/Duo as most people in Asia play Crossplay. Personally, I recently started blocking servers outside of Asia to avoid getting high pings. 

How do you block non-Asia servers? I haven't started playing ranked yet.

23 minutes ago, psinide said:

How do you block non-Asia servers? I haven't started playing ranked yet.

If you're playing on Xbox, you'll need to add the azure servers (you want to block) under the Static Routes setting of your router. HERE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

I just checked one ranked match in crossplay and got ~160ms ping. Is that garbage? Another game was also downloading in the background. Also, importantly, I don’t “feel” the multiplayer to be not behaving like I’d want to in majority matches and it’s mostly playable in a satisfactory manner wrt hit registers etc. What do you think?

Just now, 0verlord said:

I just checked one ranked match in crossplay and got ~160ms ping. Is that garbage? Another game was also downloading in the background. Also, importantly, I don’t “feel” the multiplayer to be not behaving like I’d want to in majority matches and it’s mostly playable in a satisfactory manner wrt hit registers etc. What do you think?

160 is okay. Anything above that gets really annoying for me. The best I get is 75ms (SE Asia) though I prefer anything <= 100.