Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

9 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Why do I feel this game is more superior than The Crew 2...

Because it is but both offer different things. 

Horizon 3 - great graphics, smoother gameplay (after the patches), well polished, lot of cars. But post-game content is snoozefest without any proper progression. Literally, nothing to do and the online was a mess.

CREW - good graphics, okay gameplay (weakest part of the game; still decent enough once you have upgraded your cars), good amount of cars. But the post-game content was great. Summit was a fantastic addition and kept the game alive for a long time. You had something to look forward every time.

It was lacking in Forza. 

Regardless, both are good fun. With this releasing 3 months later, I'm happy with it. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

^Lol. Crew 1 and good graphics don't go well in the same sentence. FH 3 too has lots of content forzathon and other stuff and still live live today. Two huge expansion. Monthly cars pack. What more do you want? 

1 hour ago, Agent 47 said:

Why do I feel this game is more superior than The Crew 2...

On what basis are you saying this? FH4 has not released and Crew 2 looks very promising indeed. It's unfair to make this comparison. FH4 might run like sh*t like FH3 did on launch maybe they even take the same time to fix it like FH3. 

Crew 2 is for people who won't be able to play FH4. It's the next best thing right now to Forza Horizon. 

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

Crew 1 and good graphics don't go well in the same sentence.

Looks great to me for 2014 game. 

t9Dmo9k.jpg

2hoRZjf.jpg

D5DlB2c.jpg

I2wgJBk.jpg

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

FH 3 too has lots of content forzathon and other stuff and still live live today.

LMAO. Forzathon is utter garbage compared to Summit. It's not even in the same league. 

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

Two huge expansion.

Blizzard Mountain was mediocre at best. Hot Wheels was great but nothing had to to with the game.

Just because the game had 2 expansions doesn't mean it has any progression. The online system was worse than CREW and hardly worked. It also had one of the worst systems of ranking... 

2 hours ago, HEMAN said:

^Lol. Crew 1 and good graphics don't go well in the same sentence. FH 3 too has lots of content forzathon and other stuff and still live live today. Two huge expansion. Monthly cars pack. What more do you want? 

On what basis are you saying this? FH4 has not released and Crew 2 looks very promising indeed. It's unfair to make this comparison. FH4 might run like sh*t like FH3 did on launch maybe they even take the same time to fix it like FH3. 

Crew 2 is for people who won't be able to play FH4. It's the next best thing right now to Forza Horizon. 

I have played a lot of Crew 1 and it did have good graphics. It got a graphics overhaul in the Wild Run update. It seems there is not much effort gone into making the sequel. All I can see is they have removed the narrative from the game, Whitewash the map (wonder whose bloody idea was that) and add elements like the one there were in ProStreet. 

There is no Summit as of yet which was the best part of Crew. No MP still (coming in Dec) though i don't have much hope on it cause Ubi's MP infrastructure is Shite. Crew 2 for me right now is "Wait for a sale" game.

As for FH4, the details that have been released up till now look very promising. I would like to see how deeply seasons mechanics go into the gameplay. Both the games are ridden with MT's so both are culprits in that dept.

7 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

No MP still

MP is there. Only PvP isn't there at the moment. Understandable since the vehicles need a massive upgrade before jumping into PvP. Plus, legendary rarity will drop in September along with new content/discipline. 

8 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

All I can see is they have removed the narrative from the game, Whitewash the map (wonder whose bloody idea was that) and add elements like the one there were in ProStreet. 

Same with Forza too though. Instead of Australia, it's the UK now. And instead of normal weather, we get weekly fixed weather. They removed festival and made it open for users to do whatever they want.

The game will reward for watching Twitch streams... 

The MP will now get the SAME reward regardless of where you finish. Literally, no reason to even try as you can simply sit back and get the same reward. 

There will also be no collision in online mode. 

They are turning the game towards more casual players than ever. 

Didn't like that's why pre-ordered it and played for 100+ hours. c7WLckG.gif

Everyone knows Forzathon and entire online was garbage but fanboys are too thick to agree. c7WLckG.gif

As for NFS loot boxes - has 0 impact on the game. If anything, Horizon 3 was selling cars for real currency. Guess that's fine. c7WLckG.gif

Battlefront II didn't have any loot boxes when the game was released and everything after release was free and still is. c7WLckG.gif