Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

• 4 months later...

Have been playing this game for few days now, what a beautiful game. The map though is a bit short, the changing weather adds to dynamics of the game, but would have been good to have a bit bigger maps. 

The cars themselves are amazing to drive and attention to detail is fantastic. 

• 3 weeks later...

Forza horizon 4 ultimate add on going for 1437, it's a very good deal as you get both dlc, vip status, car pass, James bond cars and few other cars. Lego is fun, but not at same levels as hot wheels. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is one Crazy looking game, bloody beautiful. Some of my in game screenshots, that i also posted on team bhp :P

Have around 550 cars now!!

2012605d1591011454-pc-console-games-disc

2012606d1591011561-pc-console-games-disc

2012607d1591011561-pc-console-games-disc

2012608d1591011561-pc-console-games-disc

2012609d1591011561-pc-console-games-disc

2012610d1591011561-pc-console-games-disc

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Man, I need to get that Fortune Island DLC. Looks fantastic!

It never goes below 1.1K though :\

I got the Fortune Island DLC + Lego DLC + Car Pass + VIP membership for 1437. It was on sale couple of weeks back.

It is the ultimate add on bundle.

Yes the Fortune island DLC is bloody amazing, specially the dynamic lightning. I have never played a racing game so much.

Edited by AtheK

On 5/17/2020 at 1:38 PM, AtheK said:

Forza horizon 4 ultimate add on going for 1437, it's a very good deal as you get both dlc, vip status, car pass, James bond cars and few other cars. Lego is fun, but not at same levels as hot wheels. 

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Ah....missed it! :(

That's a really good deal.

:P

• Sad 1

Forza Horizon games really look and play well. Shame they are too shallow and have nothing to grind for. Good for casual cruising though. Can just put on music and chill. 

On 6/1/2020 at 6:52 PM, Joe Cool said:

Can just put on music and chill. 

Their intro music is itself pretty awesome. Which plays at when you boot up the game. And it’s says “Press A to Start”. I remember I always used to listen the song first then press “A” :P 

A Moment Apart - Odesza ??

It is one of my most played tracks. Never feels boring/outdated. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Their intro music is itself pretty awesome. Which plays at when you boot up the game. And it’s says “Press A to Start”. I remember I always used to listen the song first then press “A” :P 

A Moment Apart - Odesza ??

It is one of my most played tracks. Never feels boring/outdated. 

GoPro used that song in one of their videos, which is pretty f**king awesome! Check it out.

I was pleasantly surprised when that song started playing the moment I first booted up FH4. I got the feeling right then and there that I was in for a treat :bigyellowgrin:

One of the most fun racing game I have played in last few years. The cars are so beautifully designed, the sound is orgasmic, DLC are spot on. I have 555 cars now :roflroll:

On 6/1/2020 at 6:52 PM, Joe Cool said:

Forza Horizon games really look and play well. Shame they are too shallow and have nothing to grind for. Good for casual cruising though. Can just put on music and chill. 

Don't care much for Halo or Gears, but Forza....

At the same time, I cannot justify buying a console for 1 game (or 2-3 Forza games) 

Maybe next gen 

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Don't care much for Halo or Gears, but Forza....

At the same time, I cannot justify buying a console for 1 game (or 2-3 Forza games) 

Maybe next gen 

Bought the console in Dec 2019 for Xbox games pass and finished around 8 games which includes gears 4,5 and Halo 5.?

Next onto FH4?✌️