Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

21 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

You can use ds4windows app. Ds4 works flawlessly with microsoft store / pc gamepass games with the app.

I know but that software doesn't work too well when switching between bluetooth and usb connection for my pc. Native steam's controller support has always been flawless. I'm a steam fanboy of sorts :P

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 1:44 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

No cross-saves though.

Will probably get it in a deep sale later just to own it.

This. Only reason I don't be buying it right now

Edited by Snake

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

So they let me link and take my Xbox game data but won't let me use the same save game. :lol: :doh:

Who comes up with such decisions???

Just Wait for Xbox twitter to come save the day by saying they are listening to the feedback and working on a fix for this. 

if that happens, i will be inclined to believe they are doing this on purpose. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Just Wait for Xbox twitter to come save the day by saying they are listening to the feedback and working on a fix for this. 

if that happens, i will be inclined to believe they are doing this on purpose. 

It's been 3 months since they were supposed to launch EA play with game pass on PC. They don't even mention it now.

I've just started playing FH3 and even that looks f**king amazing! I think it looks just as good as FH4 (barring the quite noticeable pop-in). And the Australian setting is a very refreshing change. 

Feels really good to be playing a "new" Horizon game :bigyellowgrin:

I still like and prefer FH3. Overall that game was much better.

FH4 is nice as well but stepdown from FH3. The seasons felt gimmick and environment felt the same. The forced weather sucks. The progression in FH3 is also so much better with plenty to do without feeling bored quick.

While QoL, performance and improved MP (though neither MP were stable) is nice change in FH4. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I still like and prefer FH3. Overall that game was much better.

That's good to hear. I guess it was a good thing I played 4 before 3.

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

While QoL, performance and improved MP (though neither MP were stable) is nice change in FH4. 

I remember reading that FH3's performance on PC was pretty bad at launch. Either that has been fixed or my PC is just brute-forcing it because I'm getting flawless 4K60 maxed out :bigyellowgrin:

9 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I've just started playing FH3 and even that looks f**king amazing! I think it looks just as good as FH4 (barring the quite noticeable pop-in). And the Australian setting is a very refreshing change. 

Feels really good to be playing a "new" Horizon game :bigyellowgrin:

did you get a disc version? Digital one is only available in a bundle with fh4 i think

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

did you get a disc version? Digital one is only available in a bundle with fh4 i think

Got the base game from cdkeys and the expansion pass from plati.ru for a total of 3.6K. It's pretty expensive for an almost 5 year old game but I was kinda itching to play the Hot Wheels expansion :\

Where is that bundle available and for how much? Want to see if that would've been a better deal.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Got the base game from cdkeys and the expansion pass from plati.ru for a total of 3.6K. It's pretty expensive for an almost 5 year old game but I was kinda itching to play the Hot Wheels expansion :\

Where is that bundle available and for how much? Want to see if that would've been a better deal.

On MS store 6k normal, 3.6k with gold