Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

19 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

FH3 is the best game in the series. One of the best handling and no BS put in multiplayer. Just pure racing. 

Yeah, I'm playing FH3 right now and I think I'm enjoying it more than FH4. A big part of that is because of the setting which has a lot more environmental variety than the UK setting in FH4. Going long distances actually feels like you're going on a road trip :P

Also, the Hot Wheels expansion looks f**king amazing! Just seeing the winding and looping tracks stretch out over the beaches and islands is filling me up with joy! Feels like you're racing in your very own gigantic water park!

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, adity said:

Why would they take the effort for a delisted game.

FH3 is significantly more enjoyable than games which have received fps boost till now. There should be a huge number of FH3 discs in the 2nd hand market including in India. It would be good offering to boost platform stickiness as new xbox exclusives are not on the horizon

25 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

FH3 is significantly more enjoyable than games which have received fps boost till now. There should be a huge number of FH3 discs in the 2nd hand market including in India. It would be good offering to boost platform stickiness as new xbox exclusives are not on the horizon

Didn't know that the game was 30fps.  It makes more sense to get the digital version since it's Xbox Play Anywhere. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry about noob question. I have really never played a multiplayer game since cs 1.6. 

FH is the first racing game I played since the old NFS Most wanted.lol. I started FH4 today and started racing against the members here. Was it me legit racing against you guys or was it some wierd FH4 thing showing usernames?

Edited by kmkaks

7 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Sorry about noob question. I have really never played a multiplayer game since cs 1.6. 

FH is the first racing game I played since the old NFS Most wanted.lol. I started FH4 today and started racing against the members here. Was it me legit racing against you guys or was it some wierd FH4 thing showing usernames?

Should be Drivatars.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Bro, should I add you to our MP group? Lot of kit scenes. 

Sure. I'd love to start. Thanks bro.

Edited by kmkaks

35 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Lol. I was like how the f*ck did I beat y'all??.

lol yeah, you'll see a lot of us as driveatars when racing