Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

It does since they took forever to fix the game and Forzathon was bad.

At least this time it's coming to Game Pass day 1. Use trial or $2 monthly code and enjoy.

Which 2$ month code are you referring to? The One Month trial codes cannot be used on an account which has subscribed to game pass in the past.

3 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Which 2$ month code are you referring to? The One Month trial codes cannot be used on an account which has subscribed to game pass in the past.

Not sure how it works on consoles but on PC you can simply create a new account -> use the code -> switch back to the main account and continue playing. 

There is no region or any kind of restriction. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Not sure how it works on consoles but on PC you can simply create a new account -> use the code -> switch back to the main account and continue playing. 

Its the same on xbox, make a new account, redeem one month trial code, set that account aas home console on your xbox, switch to your main GT and play away.

Instead of using the above method, I opted to pick up the 6 month pass for 30 $, split two ways with my game sharing buddy and no more hassle of creating/switching accounts etc.

Edited by L33TWiZaRd
Typo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

But won't creating a new account reset your saves and progress every month? That might not gel with multiplayer people I guess.

Just now, roun90 said:

But won't creating a new account reset your saves and progress every month? That might not gel with multiplayer people I guess.

The progress is tied to your account. So as long you play from your main account and use dupes for Game Pass, you are good to go. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Sounds good. This and EA Origin Premier are great subs. Game Pass will cover all MS games and then some more and Premier will cover all EA games. 

No longer have to pay $60+ for games. 0pKjuas.png 

Well, Game Pass is $10 per month n origin access is around $7 per month. Premier access is even pricier. I fell we end up paying more than we have to. I know there is an option to cancel them anytime but still..

1 minute ago, Agent 47 said:

Well, Game Pass is $10 per month n origin access is around $7 per month. Premier access is even pricier. I fell we end up paying more than we have to. I know there is an option to cancel them anytime but still..

10$+15$ is 25$ a month. Still half price of a full game. Get on a monthly plan as and when you want to play a game.

For those who are sure that they will play a game for a long time should ideally buy the game outright and for those (like me) who are unsure and don't have a lit of time to game can opt for these subs and pay a fraction and still enjoy the game as and when they get the time to play.

@Joe Cool Premier subscription is yet to be announced for Xbox, hope they bring it over.

1 minute ago, Agent 47 said:

If you are willing to work around it then it is super cheap. Will be using 1-month codes for Game Pass which costs $2. I'm not into PvP, so will play Gears 5 and Halo 6 campaign alone. Horizon 4, will extend to 2-3 months and return later if needed.

$2+$2+$6 for all 3 games. Origin Premiere costs $65 in Russia (now comes with EN+RU) which is basically the price of a single game. Will use it for FIFA 19+Battlefield V+Anthem and rest of the stuff is a bonus.

$75 for 6 AAA games and more for a year? SOLD. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, L33TWiZaRd said:

10$+15$ is 25$ a month. Still half price of a full game. Get on a monthly plan as and when you want to play a game.

For those who are sure that they will play a game for a long time should ideally buy the game outright and for those (like me) who are unsure and don't have a lit of time to game can opt for these subs and pay a fraction and still enjoy the game as and when they get the time to play.

@Joe Cool Premier subscription is yet to be announced for Xbox, hope they bring it over.

Yep. If you are planning to play it for a long time, then better to buy the game. 

Premier should be on Xbox soon. Maybe after it launches and PC and they decide how it is working. 

Either way, good for us. 0pKjuas.png

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Either way, good for us. 0pKjuas.png

It sure as hell would be good for us.

The main problem could be the pricing to make it entirely viable for a lot of regions. PC games are still cheaper than Console games in the same region.

Anything around 100$ or less for a year would be perfect. FIFA, BF and Anthem and everything else in between would just be a bonus (Games that I will install and never play :lol: )

Nah. Don't have the same feel as playing day 1 with your friends. And Horizon 3 took forever to go on sale. 

Play at launch using Game Pass. When you are done with the game, move on. If you need it back, get it during a sale. This way you get the launch day experience and also can decide if you want to keep it or not.

Hardly have time to touch old games and the excitement isn't same as launch day; at least for me. 

1 minute ago, Star Lord said:

Did M$ fix the crappy Windows 10 store yet?

Nope. XkDAFtJ.gif 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Lol nice. I assume that oversight is something that will be corrected soon, once more content is launched on Gamepass to make it worthwhile (otherwise, what's stopping everyone from just taking advantage and continuously making $2 accounts). Anyway everyone can enjoy till it's there.