Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

37 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Its a race which you have to win to unlock the car. Not sure if its limited. I also unlocked it yesterday. The car looks gorgeous.

been long since I last dived in. Which race? I wants dis car. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Cyberpunk event is for limited time? 

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

Is it an event?? I thought it's just the car.

14 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

been long since I last dived in. Which race? I wants dis car. 

reward for completing a new Street Scene event in Edinburgh called _:NIGHTCITY.EXE:_

Don't think, it's a limited time event.

bandicam-2020-12-11-14-42-17-793-900x506

Edited by Animus
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Animus said:

reward for completing a new Street Scene event in Edinburgh called _:NIGHTCITY.EXE:_

Don't think, it's a limited time event.

bandicam-2020-12-11-14-42-17-793-900x506

Thanks bro. Didn’t know this. Will do tomm

Now that I've got the hang on how to play, can't get enough of this game.  I think its like grid+dirt+nfs (older games) all rolled into one beautiful package.  The only gripe is the rubberbanding.  I'm playing as an inexperienced racer, mostly at level 2 right now, so I'm assuming it'll go away as I level up.

BTW, how is Forza motorsport 7 ? Better or worse ? I know its more of a sim, but does it have similar events and stuff to this game ? Any reason to play that after playing this game ? 

40 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Now that I've got the hang on how to play, can't get enough of this game.  I think its like grid+dirt+nfs (older games) all rolled into one beautiful package.  The only gripe is the rubberbanding.  I'm playing as an inexperienced racer, mostly at level 2 right now, so I'm assuming it'll go away as I level up.

BTW, how is Forza motorsport 7 ? Better or worse ? I know its more of a sim, but does it have similar events and stuff to this game ? Any reason to play that after playing this game ? 

Different game but FM7 has its own charm. For those who like point to point or circuit racing. Also on GP in the last few months. Definitely worth checking out if you like sim-cade racers. 

The nascar racing chick who presented it at E3 was :wOOtjumpy:Dani Daniels naam tha shayad..

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

Man I wish I could have experienced that for the first time on XSX. Played most of it on base Xbox One. It looked great at the time but now it's hideous. :mellow:

Danica Patrick

Haan wohi :wub:

29 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Different game but FM7 has its own charm. For those who like point to point or circuit racing. Also on GP in the last few months. Definitely worth checking out if you like sim-cade racers. 

The nascar racing chick who presented it at E3 was :wOOtjumpy:Dani Daniels naam tha shayad..

wo sab to theek hai but Dani Daniels :naughty:

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

How is this game with a KB and mouse? Most videos I have watched of it on Youtube are with the player using a Logitech G29 to play it.

Playing any racing game with kb is not as good.  I play with the x360 controller and I can see that the car decelerates/accelerates based on the pressure on the RT.  No way to simulate that with a kb button I think !

9 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

How is this game with a KB and mouse? Most videos I have watched of it on Youtube are with the player using a Logitech G29 to play it.

If you just want to cruise around, you can with KB/M. But racing can get bit frustrating but still doable with difficulty/settings adjusted. 

The game has lots of options and extremely easy. 

12 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Whoever is playing the game, join the IVGC club (you can search for it on the Clubs tab) and anyone is free to join.

If you’re not able to join, post your gamer tag here and I can invite you.

Note: “Clubs are unlocked in Forza Horizon 4 once you complete the initial prologue sequence, which guides you through all four seasons in the game. This should take about 4-6 hours to complete, depending on how fast you progress through it all, but once you’ve moved into the shared world of Horizon Life, you’ll be able to join any club in the game.”

I think I am already in it. How to check? gamer tag: ambarhitman