Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Heaven Angel

41 minutes ago, waveking said:

Hard to the core – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a hard-core game worthy of the name From Software. Miyazaki designed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice this way! Fans of From Software will find the gameplay challenging, yet fun and rewarding. The quality of combat, level of challenge, and creative enemies and bosses are something that can only be found in a From Software title.
https://gematsu.com/2018/06/activision-and-from-software-announce-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

Just like how it should be.

56 minutes ago, waveking said:

Hard to the core – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a hard-core game worthy of the name From Software. Miyazaki designed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice this way! Fans of From Software will find the gameplay challenging, yet fun and rewarding. The quality of combat, level of challenge, and creative enemies and bosses are something that can only be found in a From Software title.
https://gematsu.com/2018/06/activision-and-from-software-announce-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

Bc :|

I don't wanna play a game where I die 20 times on every enemy. Just not fun enough for me. :fear1:

5 minutes ago, waveking said:

Its not an exclusive bro. You can stop acting like you are interested :lol: 

Someones moral is up after last night it seems :giggle:

Just few more hours before you disappear again :giggle:

8 minutes ago, waveking said:

Looking forward to all conferences. Unlike some chindi ponies I play on everything except a PC ;)

No wonder. You dont get enough quality on Xbox so you have to go elsewhere :giggle:

We get everything in one place :)

Edited by hope
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, aditya_s017 said:

sh*t, just realised that the game will never see a decent discount now since it's a Activision game now, damn :wallbash:

Oh sh*t. I just realized it will not release on Steam most probably.