Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Heaven Angel

Doesn't matter. GoT will be much more accessible. Noobs like me stay away from From Software games. 
you should man up and play from games.. really suggest you to do so..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just now, aditya_s017 said:

If that happens, i will just get it on ps4...

Its not a deal breaker for me. It is definitely an annoyance though. 

Regardless, not sold on this so it may not matter anyway. 

I tried my hand at Bloodborne. After getting fked all day in office, I really don't have the strength to have a game do it for me. Cleric Beast broke me. Came close so many times. Don't have any more strength. 
i hated demons souls hated dark souls i was like who enjoys such games.. but one evening after all great reviews i couldnt help myself from buying bloodborne.. the first courtyard really had me by my balls.. those guys with pitchfork were killing me for fun.. but slowly i got better got hang of mechanics.. and few days later i had the platinum.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, waveking said:

LOL u think? Even the 10 seconds of gameplay shown is miles better than whatever GoT was trying to do. 

Sucker Punch is all about aesthetics. From Software games might not be aesthetically pleasing but they nail everything else. 

Plus, Miyazaki is working on this. 

2 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Game will release on Steam for sure.

Wouldn't be sure about that. Activision is the publisher and for the first time, they are not releasing Call of Duty on Steam. 

They are moving to Battle.net 

27 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Wouldn't be sure about that. Activision is the publisher and for the first time, they are not releasing Call of Duty on Steam. 

I was initially kinda worried about that too. But the trailer itself has the steam logo at the end. Rejoice!! :P 

7PcFIB2.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Thats because its a multiplayer only. 

I could be wrong but I dont think so. 

It probably makes sense for them to sell the game on a platform where they keep 100% of the revenue rather than share 30% with Steam. And their brand name is big enough that people will buy it from them if they cant get it on Steam. Same stuff EA did with Origin. 

I will say this though, it is kinda amazing that this is on PC by default. Seems like forever ago that we had to have a petition to get a half assed Dark Souls port. Since then seems like From has really found a responsive audience on the PC. Which isnt surprising, I mean this is where all the hardcore and niche games have always found their home.

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I was initially kinda worried about that too. But the trailer itself has the steam logo at the end. Rejoice!! :P 

Oh wow. Didnt notice that. Thanks for pointing it out. 

I guess its only first party games for now for Activision. Not games they just publish? 

Edited by Aftrunner

Denuvo have really given confidence to publishers to release games on Pc simultaneously along with consoles. I am happy that Pc doesnt get left behind now. Now if only RDR 2 PCis announced even if its in Q1 2019. Dont want to wait 2-3 years for Pc version. 

51 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Sucker Punch is all about aesthetics. From Software games might not be aesthetically pleasing but they nail everything else. 

Plus, Miyazaki is working on this. 

Not at all. Each infamous game has had fantastic snd fluid gameplay. Saying SP is all about aesthetics is simply wrong.

31 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Looks like Activision is not fully committed like From's other publishers. This screams like low budget effort from visuals to art style to features.

Activision might just be the publisher and not footing the dev cost. Same situation as dark souls games where namco just published the game in the west and didnt have much to do. Im 100% sure from will self publish the game in japan.

Denuvo have really given confidence to publishers to release games on Pc simultaneously along with consoles. I am happy that Pc doesnt get left behind now. Now if only RDR 2 PCis announced even if its in Q1 2019. Dont want to wait 2-3 years for Pc version. 
How is a drm to thank for that? Infact as a consumer we should be completely opposed to it existing in any form. It only helps the publisher not the consumer In any way.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Activision might just be the publisher and not footing the dev cost. Same situation as dark souls games where namco just published the game in the west and didnt have much to do. Im 100% sure from will self publish the game in japan.

I thought Bamco funded them because they show Souls earnings on their revenue reports.

2 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

How is a drm to thank for that? Infact as a consumer we should be completely opposed to it existing in any form. It only helps the publisher not the consumer In any way.

Because games dont get crack on day 1 like they used to before. Although I too agree that any performance issues caused by DRM is not acceptable. 

Because games dont get crack on day 1 like they used to before. Although I too agree that any performance issues caused by DRM is not acceptable. 
So that is something the publisher should promote, not us gamer as it adds disadvantages to the game without adding a single advantage as a gamer