Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Heaven Angel

16 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Nah, Guardian Ape was decent, but far from the hardest. You even do a 2 part fight with both Guardian Ape and another brown ape, and can get it done decently easy. I would give the hardest to

Hide contents

Great Shinobi Owl at the Hirata Estate (Past Memories, where you fought Lady Butterfly, not the present one - which is weak) and The Demon of Hatred

Both battles are true tests of skill and ridiculously hard

Are theses optional? 

I really wanna play this game... but I don't think spending 3k on a game I might not like is a good idea

Edited by Snake

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

I really wanna play this game... but I don't think spending 3k on a game I might not like is a good idea

It was 2k on PSN store during the last summer sale iirc.

Also it's good, one of a kind in terms of gameplay unless there is some ancient boomer game that had similar mechanics that i don't know about.

48 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

It was 2k on PSN store during the last summer sale iirc.

Also it's good, one of a kind in terms of gameplay unless there is some ancient boomer game that had similar mechanics that i don't know about.

will play when on gamepass :P

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

will play when on gamepass :P

Even as a joke this will never happen 

It's a miracle the game has dropped to 2k on sales.

Activision wants to milk every cent.

8 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Even as a joke this will never happen 

It's a miracle the game has dropped to 2k on sales.

Activision wants to milk every cent.

Angry Work GIF

7 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Are theses optional? 

Yup, both are optional. But some endings are locked behind them.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Get on Steam. It's an awesome port, and does not have much requirements.

This game is absolutely worth a purchase. Game is in some ways far better than Souls even.

Finished the game today… the final boss was really tough.. almost had given up ..

The game is excellent.. I would say  much better than DS
I actually find final boss easier than other bosses. Especially if you grasp the combat of the game which is mainly focused on deflection and building that posture.

As for the fight itself, that so badass and tests whatever you learned throughout the game. The most memorable was definitely Genichiro for me. I don't think I have ever died this many times in a boss fight before. The funny thing is, it was not because the boss was tough but because I was playing the game the wrong way i.e., Souls way.

On 7/29/2021 at 1:58 AM, dante77 said:

I actually find final boss easier than other bosses. Especially if you grasp the combat of the game which is mainly focused on deflection and building that posture.

As for the fight itself, that so badass and tests whatever you learned throughout the game. The most memorable was definitely Genichiro for me. I don't think I have ever died this many times in a boss fight before. The funny thing is, it was not because the boss was tough but because I was playing the game the wrong way i.e., Souls way.

? 

Which boss did you find harder than the final boss ? 

On 7/28/2021 at 9:01 PM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Looking to buy this. Anyone any idea where I can get the lowest price for it?

On 7/29/2021 at 1:31 PM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Anyone any idea?

lowest price?

wrong topic to ask here, I know you have opened a topic in WTB but do your checks on the usual gameloot and other used game sites

[emoji33] 
Which boss did you find harder than the final boss ? 
Demon of hatred.

Genichiro like I said is technically easier than Isshin but Genichiro boss fight taught me how to play this game and that took huge amount of retries.

Isshin, although a tough boss fight, is still fair because it requires you to use skills you learned throughout the game and if you are good at the game (Read not very good, just good enough) then Isshin won't be a problem! The same can't be said for bosses like Demon of hatred and Guardian ape where everything you learned gets thrown out of the window and you are forced to play defensively.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't like the boss fight. In fact, Isshin is one of my favorite boss fight ever, second favourite in the game, first being Genichiro.

I find it easier than souls game but it can be tough sometimes, souls game tend to become easier in second half but this is balanced throughout the game.

Edit: I have only played DaS 1 and 2, yet to play 3rd one.

This is my favorite game of 8th generation. Like for me, this is literally the best game ever created ever since PS4 Xbox One gen started, played it in a tiny laptop screen lol

So please do not miss out on this gem! A truly one of a kind wonder!!!