Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Heaven Angel

Can someone give me tips for those fire archers?

And also in general what to do against groups of enemies. I get f**ked up bad if 2+ are attacking simultaneously 

I'm in that flashback section. 

Also do you guys kill every enemy you see? Or do you sneak past

Edited by dylanjosh

29 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Can someone give me tips for those fire archers?

You can deflect the arrows.. dont attack them from front there is a side path and archers have weak postures an die in 2 hits..

And also in general what to do against groups of enemies. I get f**ked up bad if 2+ are attacking simultaneously 

I'm in that flashback section. 

Also do you guys kill every enemy you see? Or do you sneak past

Guess you are in Hirata estate, its good to kill everyone as you get XP but never kill them when they are in big groups... separate them out..run around go on rooftops hide if everyone sees you and then kill one by one..

On 1/31/2023 at 4:38 PM, Heaven Angel said:

Now go for all achievements. 

Done Sensei, the Sekiro hangover was tough to let go ^_^

The Skills achievement was really really grinding.. did you guys go to NG+++ to make it easier ? Like the last skill tree requires 6,9 skill points for some and you are a level where you need 45K-50K XP per skill point.. I figured out a farming point where I was getting 17K XP in one run in NG+ so I just did that but it was too grind..

Screenshot-20230207-171316-Xbox.jpg

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The Skills achievement was really really grinding.. did you guys go to NG+++ to make it easier ? Like the last skill tree requires 6,9 skill points for some and you are a level where you need 45K-50K XP per skill point.. I figured out a farming point where I was getting 17K XP in one run in NG+ so I just did that but it was too grind..

:majesty:

do gauntlets now. All bosses in a row

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

How many hours? 

Game looks too hard to be enjoyable to me. 

Will try Wo Long next month to see how I like it.

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

How many hours? 

Game looks too hard to be enjoyable to me. 

Will try Wo Long next month to see how I like it.

Its all skill based.. I took more than 80 hours :rofl: but the combat is so good that you don't feel bored.. wanted to do Ng+ later but I got too addicted and played right away..

Game is definitely enjoyable once you get the hang of it..  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Inner Isshin

Yeah, this dude is why I bought digital edition after selling the disc so that I can beat him one day….there are also some advanced combat techniques to be played around with as well

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

This game is on sale currently on ps store for 2k. Is the game worth the price considering how old it is?

One of the best games ever made. One of my ALL time favorite but I must say, 2k after 4-5 years is just stupid pricing. Why don't you try physical? 

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

One of the best games ever made. One of my ALL time favorite but I must say, 2k after 4-5 years is just stupid pricing. Why don't you try physical? 

Brand new is 4.7k. No one has preowned. Doubt anyone is selling here as well. I guess i'll get the digital version.