Dying Light 2

Heaven Angel

On 2/8/2022 at 3:10 AM, Heaven Angel said:

What a wonderful session I had with a random guy, he suddenly joined my game session. He is from Florida, Kept doing missions and we keep on having fun. Time flew like crazy, recorded 9+ hr of session. 

Total blast!!! :thumbsup:

Are you playing this on PS5? I am thinking of getting the PS5 version but i saw reviews that this game has alot of bugs to ruin you experience. Is it true? Should i wait and get it later?

4 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Are you playing this on PS5? I am thinking of getting the PS5 version but i saw reviews that this game has alot of bugs to ruin you experience. Is it true? Should i wait and get it later?

I'm playing on XSX, there aren't any game breaking bugs which could ruin your experience. Reviewers stated some minor bugs which are usually present in almost all open world games. They were also playing before recommended day 1 patch. Devs have released new patches for all platforms, check the previous page.

I encountered 2 bugs, 1st I spawned all the way to other side of the unexplored map once, a quick restart fixed (patched). 1 random crash (patched). 

It's a fun game nonetheless. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...